Austria

today i painted the kitsch bent case red on the inside, it didnt respont very well to the paint, but i am still happy with the results. i will change the backlight and led to a more caressing colour soon.
also on the right you can see my new project (the megaman gameboy). still waiting for buttons but you might get the idea already.

Austria

I got my mini amplifier boards today and could not resist to put one in my beloved white dmg. i uploaded a short comparison on youtube to let you see the difference. you cant really hear how lout it really gets on youtube, but its really really loud big_smile

Watch the Video Comparison

Last edited by RyuX (Aug 21, 2012 11:33 pm)

RyuX wrote:

today i painted the kitsch bent case red on the inside, it didnt respont very well to the paint, but i am still happy with the results. i will change the backlight and led to a more caressing colour soon.
also on the right you can see my new project (the megaman gameboy). still waiting for buttons but you might get the idea already.

How did you paint your case that perfectly white?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Clearboys have a knack for coming out perfect like that.

Was it sprayed? I did mine with acrylic and brush and it looked really bad hahaha.

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Frostbyte wrote:

Was it sprayed? I did mine with acrylic and brush and it looked really bad hahaha.

I painted a transparent purple GBC case with a brush and everything about it sucks in comparison to a spray job. It's tough to avoid getting all the inside nooks and crannies all gunky without using a bunch of little pieces of tape. Plus if it's really bright outside or near a light you cant see brush strokes even after doing a bunch of coats. I'll never use brushes again unless I need something to actually LOOK like it was painted with a brush.

Spain

I was going to post this thinking I'm a genius but then I saw RyuX's DMG...

Still okay I guess.

Czech republic

^ sexy

trying to design custom battery covers and print them on a RepRap If anyone has any suggestions/ideas for designs let me know!

new jersey
deepearthvoid wrote:

If anyone has any suggestions/ideas for designs let me know!

Those lines from the cover of Unknown Pleasures!

Austin, Texas

The Vega album? Alan Paloma is a cool dude.

matt's mind

what are your comments on your reprap?  especially what are the downsides?  (seriously thinking about one)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Everyone's posting their ex-clearboys, so here's one of mine:

(219) Indiana, USA
Auxcide wrote:

Everyone's posting their ex-clearboys, so here's one of mine:

This reminds me of cotton candy for some reason haha.I like it big_smile

Last edited by zaxxon (Aug 23, 2012 1:56 am)

México, DF.

Love that last one.

Gosford, Australia
Telerophon wrote:

The Vega album? Alan Paloma is a cool dude.

why you gotta make me sadface like that?

ed: although i can see how you got them confused

Last edited by Victory Road (Aug 23, 2012 6:22 am)