New York
roboctopus wrote:
Parallelis wrote:

are you referring to the live instruments n' chip one you've mentioned?

No, haha.  I AM still working on that.  Just painfully slowly.  I have songs written but recording real instruments takes time and I keep getting sidetracked.

I'm working on a 2xlsdj EP right now.  Hope to have it finished in a month or so.  THEN back to the live instrument/chip stuff.  Yeah.

2xLSDJ Roboctopus sounds totally awesome so I forgive you big_smile.

Last edited by Parallelis (Aug 23, 2012 8:13 pm)

New York

oh i should probably participate in this. Intergalactic Dancefloor because I did it in a week so I didn't have to think too hard about it, and turned out good, unlike my first EP which took forever and sucked rll rll bad

Maine

Probably my newest (unreleased) EP because of the incorporation of chips + techno and the fact that i just bought lsdj like a month ago (I'm using it in the EP).
other then that i made a couple of crappy albums that even i look down upon and a couple others that never even got finished xD

canada

i liked my dogs ep a lot because it's about dogs and dogs are pretty cool.

Philly, PA, USA

Probably my noise/ambient album Silence. Most of it was done via pure experimentation and I ended up really enjoying the outcome. Probably not my favorite release musically, but almost definitely the most fun i've had making music

Unsubscribe

I really dug overdubbing keyboards on Foreigner Four.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I guess I should note I'm pretty excited to be controlling my akai xr20, microkorg, and kp3 with Arduinoboy power for this album.