Unsubscribe

A hallowed out amiga 1200

Unsubscribe

And nordloef's girlfriends rad cases from a few years ago.

Austin, Texas
Aeros wrote:

size 42 jeans

Size 32 jeans. wink

lolusa

disappointed no one said mouth yet

Lexington, KY

Mouth

uhajdafdfdfa
walter b. gentle wrote:

ant1 and zan-zan dont like gameboys guys. better close this shit down. but before you do . . . i like to tote my stuff in a street fighter IV te fightstick box i have. for some reason i always felt kinda lame carrying stuff in the licensed nintendo bags. to each their own.

edit: and 4mat too. do you guys have a club?

eh? because not liking gameboys that much is so unlikely that three people doing it at the same time implies some kind of conspiracy or collaboration?

fwiw that's really where i do keep my gameboy, in a box with other consumer electronics i don't use any more

babylon
ant1 wrote:
walter b. gentle wrote:

ant1 and zan-zan dont like gameboys guys. better close this shit down. but before you do . . . i like to tote my stuff in a street fighter IV te fightstick box i have. for some reason i always felt kinda lame carrying stuff in the licensed nintendo bags. to each their own.

eh? because not liking gameboys that much is so unlikely that three people doing it at the same time implies some kind of conspiracy or collaboration?

fwiw that's really where i do keep my gameboy, in a box with other consumer electronics i don't use any more

not really a conspiracy i guess. its just that i expected some witty remarks from you guys about not using gbs before i even opened the thread. its getting pretty predictable. but in retrospect my post had a harsher tone than necessary so i apologize.

Gosford, Australia
ant1 wrote:

+1, and it's not like these guys go into all the gameboy threads and shit on the console. they just made a funny, deal w/ it.

Last edited by Victory Road (Aug 25, 2012 4:33 pm)

Unsubscribe
Victory Road wrote:

+1, and it's not like these guys go into all the gameboy threads and shit on the console.

Wait they don't? wink

As long as its funny I don't really mind but if you have a rep for hating on something on the internet its usually justified by your behavior. Platforms wars are the most boring thing ever.

uhajdafdfdfa

i don't even hate it? i just don't use it much and keep it with other stuff i don't use in a plastic box. sometimes i play castlevania in a GB emulator i just can't be bothered to get the real thing out because i don't have many good games for it or a lsdj flashcart

let's get this thread back on track:

my other gameboy (gba) is in the same box that my first gameboy is in

edit: also i saw those cases that nordloef's girlfriend made and they looked really nice

Last edited by ant1 (Aug 25, 2012 5:29 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil
walter b. gentle wrote:

maybe they're just bored on the number of threads involving the silliest things about Game Boy here in the forum.

You don't see a "how much time do you spend cleaning your Amiga board?", or "do you take a shit while programming on the zx spectrum sinclair basic?" threads.

AANABAY01

damn, i should have said "contempt"

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I appear nice and organized until you look at my cables:

shanghai

i might be going way in the wrong direction yo....but i keep my portable pocketsize nintendo er in my coat pocket.

washington
AWESOMECAT wrote:

FANNY PACK? That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!!!

babylon

maybe they're just bored on the number of threads involving the silliest things about Game Boy here in the forum.

You don't see a "how much time do you spend cleaning your Amiga board?", or "do you take a shit while programming on the zx spectrum sinclair basic?" threads.

i dont disagree. i fully understand and sympathize with them in a way. but come on, how many 17xlsdj and ccmyprosound(dot)org styled jokes are gonna get made by the same group of  people before it gets old. maybe the fact that it annoys me is just a character flaw of mine, but it does.