Bristol, UK

I am willing to ship to anywhere. I have a few more shells and things if anyone wants a specific colour scheme. If anyone's interested PM me and I will give you a list of options...

I want that purple boy... I'm not a fan of internal prosound though because I do a lot of composition with Headphones, so I'm out. Any chance you could do one without sacrificing the headphone jack?

What did you use to spray them?

Bristol, UK
Zef wrote:

I want that purple boy... I'm not a fan of internal prosound though because I do a lot of composition with Headphones, so I'm out. Any chance you could do one without sacrificing the headphone jack?

Have you tried out an internal pro-sound before? I do all my composing with headphones and have never had a situation where i've thought it needed to be louder. I could leave one stock but i'm not into making holes in shells for external.

@8blitz

Last edited by Evil Scientist (Jul 24, 2012 6:02 am)

I found the website big_smile  saw a nifty selection of colors.  When you sprayed the dmg pink did you use the "fluorescent pink" or "pink" ?

Evil Scientist wrote:
Zef wrote:

Have you tried out an internal pro-sound before? I do all my composing with headphones and have never had a situation where i've thought it needed to be louder. I could leave one stock but i'm not into making holes in shells for external.

I've never tried an internal; but wouldn't it sound the same as using an external with the headphones? Because I've tried that, it's bearable, but a little quiet for me.

Bristol, UK
8blitz wrote:

I found the website big_smile  saw a nifty selection of colors.  When you sprayed the dmg pink did you use the "fluorescent pink" or "pink" ?

I think it was just called transparent pink, the same as in the pic I posted.

Zef wrote:

I've never tried an internal; but wouldn't it sound the same as using an external with the headphones? Because I've tried that, it's bearable, but a little quiet for me.

I'm not sure to be honest, I haven't tried any external in long time.

Bristol, UK

Dropped price to £40 + shipping. I'm losing money for the costs + time taken but I need the cash for uni. Any takers? PM me or email [email protected] for possibly a faster reply smile

The Purple-boy is soon to be mine big_smile

Bristol, UK

3 more added smile

Bristol, UK

2 more gone, still 4 left!

Savannah, Georgia

woop woop

Bristol, UK

5 more up! Still £40 each. Email me if interested smile [email protected]

Madriz, Supain

hello there, im pretty interested, i got a gig in the next months and I need an extra dmg. emailing you as we speak

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Sep 6, 2012 11:59 pm)

Bristol, UK

Replied smile