Philadelphia, PA

With ENIO the limits of what the NES can do have officially been demolished.

As ENIO is in a beta-testing state and its infancy in development it is currently limited to a few very useful but revolutionary functions.

As is, the ENIO is currently:

- A no-solder expansion audio modification.
- A USB keyboard mod; which could very well turn into MIDI input/output.
- An external bootloader with SD.
- Ethernet capable.

Finally... big_smile

West Yorks, UK

fucking sweet B00daw! Is this your creation or anothers?
Just figuring out if I need to sign up at that other board or can just shoot you a PM?

Last edited by Domu (Sep 8, 2012 12:30 pm)

Savannah, Georgia

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Philadelphia, PA

Just check the thread.  Please try to leave posts with content on NESdev.  Many people have lurked on NESdev for years before posting anything.  I did not make ENIO.  It is a project of chykn's.

Joliette, QC, Canada

HOLY FUUCK !!! yikes
This is unbelievable !!!

Los Angeles, The Kingdrom

OMG yikes

BK

Uhhhh yes this is a thing I want.

B00daW wrote:

Just check the thread.  Please try to leave posts with content on NESdev.  Many people have lurked on NESdev for years before posting anything.  I did not make ENIO.  It is a project of chykn's.

I have to admit, if it hadn't been for Wookie's original post and discussion I might not have started down the path.  Must give credit where credit is due!  He gave some pretty good insight from the perspective of a professional game developer.

I have one CPU board left to sell to a beta tester.  Only one catch - I need to sell it to someone who can provide feedback on the design and has some C & 6502 experience.  Someone who can recompile and debug the code for both the PIC32 and NES.

B00daW wrote:

With ENIO the limits of what the NES can do have officially been demolished.

As ENIO is in a beta-testing state and its infancy in development it is currently limited to a few very useful but revolutionary functions.

As is, the ENIO is currently:

- A no-solder expansion audio modification.
- A USB keyboard mod; which could very well turn into MIDI input/output.
- An external bootloader with SD.
- Ethernet capable.

Finally... big_smile

I'm glad to see b00daw is here

-Jurai

WOW MAN!
Chykn wrote:

I need to sell it to someone who can provide feedback on the design and has some C & 6502 experience.  Someone who can recompile and debug the code for both the PIC32 and NES.

Let me check.....yes, I definitely fit the profile smile

PM me if you still need help with this.

Unsubscribe

!!!!!

Abandoned on Fire
neilbaldwin wrote:
Chykn wrote:

I need to sell it to someone who can provide feedback on the design and has some C & 6502 experience.  Someone who can recompile and debug the code for both the PIC32 and NES.

Let me check.....yes, I definitely fit the profile smile

PM me if you still need help with this.

That's your man right there.

The Bronx

Damn. I'm—how you say—gobsmacked. I can't wait to try that out.

Also… hi, b00daw!

Please let Neil get his hands on this ASAP.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Bit_Git wrote:

Please let Neil get his hands on this ASAP.

Tokyo, Japan

I have this weird tingly feeling like when I saw Diana Rigg in the Avengers but didn't know what sex was. The wiki entry is way over my head!

Can someone ELI5 why (i have no doubt it is awesome btw) this is awesome for me?