São Paulo, Brazil
abortifacient wrote:
4mat wrote:

he used the R word

VSTs and not limited to 4 channels. Just saying.

Are we talking about Fasttracker 2 or Protracker?

Holland
PULSELOOPER wrote:
xylo wrote:

Why is it weird? No offense, just been wondering what people feel weird about the interface of MPT.

Maybe there is too many buttons, it pollutes the screen. And also, I'll never get used to a horizontal pattern list, instead of vertical.

But it's probably because I've been using FT2 for 3 years and I'm used to that.

I like how they've spread out the arrangement in a horizontal pattern list, plus, doing a white styled interface was a really good idea in combination with a lot of buttons, it doesn't feel 'crowded' to me in this way.

I like Milky as well but I still fall back to MPT when seriously making some XM's.

São Paulo, Brazil
xylo wrote:
PULSELOOPER wrote:

Maybe there is too many buttons, it pollutes the screen. And also, I'll never get used to a horizontal pattern list, instead of vertical.

But it's probably because I've been using FT2 for 3 years and I'm used to that.

I like how they've spread out the arrangement in a horizontal pattern list, plus, doing a white styled interface was a really good idea in combination with a lot of buttons, it doesn't feel 'crowded' to me in this way.

I like Milky as well but I still fall back to MPT when seriously making some XM's.

Actually, I used MPT more for those Shiru's xm2something engines for the speccy. I never tried to make a whole song on MPT so I'm sorry for my lazy opinion on the program.

Well, at least it has something I miss the most on FT2 and most old trackers: the options to duplicate/clone a pattern.