SYDNERDIA
Shadow-Bit wrote:

When will I be Abel to buy from your site?

maybe never. (seriously.)

abrasive wrote:
Shadow-Bit wrote:

When will I be Abel to buy from your site?

maybe never. (seriously.)

Why is that?

Psydney, Australia

I'm guessing it might be easier to sell it here than set up a working store on the website big_smile

Sydney, NSW
Victory Road wrote:

if you're not Abel, you Cain always wait

Will you be selling them on ebay, or selling them to Kitsch or Nonfinite?

Unsubscribe

I think he is trying to say that you are getting blacklisted cause of excessive sweating it. Relax and buy it when it becomes available like everyone else.

Gosford, Australia
Chainsaw Police wrote:
Victory Road wrote:

if you're not Abel, you Cain always wait

ahaha yes this is perfect thank you

herr_prof wrote:

I think he is trying to say that you are getting blacklisted cause of excessive sweating it. Relax and buy it when it becomes available like everyone else.

Okay I guess i can't argue with that.

SYDNERDIA
herr_prof wrote:

naww, I'm just saying that I'mma drive around in my open top limo throwing them into the raging crowds as topless mermaids gyrate wildly on poles ascending from my velvet-clad ride.

or that, given where i live and how much postage costs, most users are going to get a better deal from a local distributor rather than paying $20+ for shipping.

you'll get your cart, shamwow-bit smile

kitsch bent i have a probelm a maid a order on your stroe from dalton lambert and i sent it to the wrong address it's seppose to be "992 s. 4th ave brighton colorado 80601" could you help me!!!

matt's mind

can you email me?  or just use the 'contact' part of the website, i can take care of it yes

i

kitsch wrote:

can you email me?  or just use the 'contact' part of the website, i can take care of it yes

i did [email protected] is who it's from

agnore the first email

Melbourne, Australia
Shadow-Bit wrote:

kitsch bent i have a probelm a maid a order on your stroe from dalton lambert and i sent it to the wrong address it's seppose to be "992 s. 4th ave brighton colorado 80601" could you help me!!!

...Probably not the wisest thing to put your address on an internet forum. You'd hate to have those grammar nazis showing up at your house D:

Thats my po box.

Madhatter wrote:
Shadow-Bit wrote:

...Probably not the wisest thing to put your address on an internet forum. You'd hate to have those grammar nazis showing up at your house D:

so it mean s they'll show up at a ups store.