One third of them gone in the first half hour. Thinking these probably won't last through the day... Probably should have stocked more.

Brooklyn NY US

Out of curiosity -- what method do you use for domestic shipping? The FAQ link doesn't seem to launch, and the Delivery Information link is essentially empty.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:42 pm)

Brooklyn NY US

OK thanks.

Brooklyn NY US
Apeshit wrote:

Also, where's the delivery information link? I don't think that should be displayed.

In the checkout process, one of the later steps involves an "I have read the details in the Delivery Information section" checkbox-style confirmation prompt. I may have that wording wrong as I've already passed that section by. Part of the text was hyperlinked (in my case, anyway) to http://asmretro.com/index.php?route=inf … ation_id=6 , but there wasn't any info at that URL.

Brooklyn NY US

No sweat -- thanks for making these available! Just placed my order.

buffalo, NY

Grabbed 2 even though I can't afford it!

Philadelphia

If they're still around by the time I deposit my paycheck tomorrow morning I'm going to try to snag one.

New York, NY

purchased! 
xo

buffalo, NY
Apeshit wrote:
SubWooferSpecial wrote:

If they're still around by the time I deposit my paycheck tomorrow morning I'm going to try to snag one.

Sorry. sad

They'll be sold out in the next half hour I think.

That's why I got them anyways

Philadelphia

Oh well. Now I can get comic con tickets. Everyone who got one you better cherish them!

New Orleans, Louisiana

Ordered mine! I can't waiiiiitttt