The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Lithium 4 lyfe.

This is a pretty ambitious but unnecessary build imo.

Dr Treble wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

heres another reason:

Game Boy: 15 hours, 30 minutes (interference from child)
    Game Boy Advance: 29 hours, 32 minutes

Game Boy Color: 35 hours, 45 minutes

I never expected CGB battery to be so good

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2012/09/battery-test/

"Game Boy: 15 hours, 30 minutes*
Game Boy Advance: 29 hours, 32 minutes
Game Boy Color: 35 hours, 45 minutes

*interference from child

All this made sense and matched our findings compared to last time except the untimely demise of the original Game Boy. For some reason, it only lasted around half the time it did on the first test.

I didn’t think all that much about it until I started editing and uploading the video. As viewers quickly saw, at the moment when the Game Boy’s battery runs out you see one of my children appear and then disappear, nudging the table. One viewer even created an animated GIF with the hard evidence."

I found this yesterday.

Ok, seems like I have to extend the screen wire thingy. I'll probably have to buy another gameboy color just for the screen wire thing. Or do you think there's an easier way?

Canada
Auxcide wrote:

I still hate batteries though.

Ugh, I can't agree with this enough. I keep hoping to see someone magically find a way to mod the battery pack of a CGB into something that works with a lithium ion rechargeable battery (one out of the DS for example). Unfortunately, it seems like that's never going to happen (or just simply not possible), so a lot of us are stuck with rechargeable AA's like Treble said.
[/derailing]

Kramlack wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

I still hate batteries though.

Ugh, I can't agree with this enough. I keep hoping to see someone magically find a way to mod the battery pack of a CGB into something that works with a lithium ion rechargeable battery (one out of the DS for example). Unfortunately, it seems like that's never going to happen (or just simply not possible), so a lot of us are stuck with rechargeable AA's like Treble said.
[/derailing]

Yeeeaaaah, about that... I'm gonna have to do that in order for the circuit to fit!