Unsubscribe

Grabbed 9EWYKR7H34NP! Thanks!

babylon

XAM97JHKYFFK

thanks mang!

San Francisco

jsut got this. did know bout the promo codes but... whateves... sounds like some great c64 drum action. its been great to play with.

Coolio! I grabbed TXY9LN4RY679

I wanted to look into the whole midi-iPhone setup anyway, so this would be cool smile

Dublin, Ireland

KPJJH7M6TXYP taken, thanks. smile

Savannah, Georgia

snagged EPRX6YR739LP. thanks bro, actually a lot better of an app than i was expecting wink

Last edited by Aeros (Sep 25, 2012 12:59 am)

babylon

tried it out a bit, pretty cool yo. i concur that the pitch takes some work to get down just right but was still able to get some cool sounds already. please please please consider audio export if its not something thats too crazy for an update ( idk shit about making apps so not sure how hard this would be). if i could send my instruments over to sunvox or nanoloop this be what pushed this from being something to fuck around with to something i can incorporate into music production. though the sequencer is easy enough to use ill still probably spend most of my time with the wavetable. and thanks again man, im glad you thought to bring this to us here at cm and getting a good response.

edit: noticed a minor bug where if a sine is drawn from the left most position it wont be labeled as such untill broken up with another type.

Last edited by walter b. gentle (Sep 25, 2012 2:22 am)

Coool grabbed 9NXMRF9P7EM3, thanks ^_^

Detroit, Michigan

Used YFHF3499TYYM thanks!

NYC
egr wrote:
kitsch wrote:

this would actually be more suitable for my needs in the long run as well

Indeed.  I've got several Android devices but nothing Apple at all.

Looks nice.  An android version would be really nice too.  big_smile

Austin, Texas

I got JJ96469NJLR9.

I'm really enjoying this thing, man. You have a real gift for intuitive UI design. smile

Hello All! Thanks for all the kind words!

The update just got approved but it has a bug in it - aw snap! Hang in there while I fix it!

-Includes audio export of individual sounds and loops
-Audio Engine re-written
-Scope to visualize your sounds

Cheers!

Last edited by Alkex Instruments (Oct 6, 2012 10:56 pm)

Austin, Texas

Oh shit, that is a huge update!

babylon
Alkex Instruments wrote:

Hello All! Thanks for all the kind words!

The update just got approved but it has a bug in it - aw snap! Hang in there while I fix it!

-Includes audio export of individual sounds and loops
-Audio Engine re-written
-Scope to visualize your sounds

Cheers!

aww yeee

babylon

so i just downloaded the update. thanks for working on this. i was able to take my instruments and use ifile to easily copy my samples over to sunvox. just perfect!