Tulsa, OK
SadPanda wrote:

I forgot. will have something for you either this week or next week depending on when i get over being sick..

It's all good. Get well soon!

shanghai

i gave up downloading these diy comps ages ago. because too many are just aimlessly compiled and ok there might be one decent tune on it, but thats usually in amongst 32 tunes by some noobs making shite. jus sayin'.......pitfalls to avoid !!! make your's boss !!! be selective in which tracks make it to make it decent !

Tulsa, OK
Downstate wrote:

i gave up downloading these diy comps ages ago. because too many are just aimlessly compiled and ok there might be one decent tune on it, but thats usually in amongst 32 tunes by some noobs making shite. jus sayin'.......pitfalls to avoid !!! make your's boss !!! be selective in which tracks make it to make it decent !

You are totally right! While I want to give new artists an opportunity, I want the quality to be high. I hope I can achieve this

I kind of wish I could get more real spec work! I like the random contributions, but I I want more spec work!

Tulsa, OK

Duplicated post

Last edited by Jake Allison (Sep 26, 2012 2:24 pm)

The Hollow Earth

Jake, sorry I never responded to you but I'd already planned on releasing the track I'd submitted myself as the a-side to a digital single. More info in this thread if anybody's interested in hearing it. Good luck with the comp!