orange county, CA
SketchMan3 wrote:
Jake Allison wrote:

an un-modded DMG can't run LSDJ)

Pretty sure this is not right, from what I've read here.

Yeah, you can use lsdj on an unmodded dmg. I have a buddy who does that. These tips are great. Thanks guys.

Westfield, NJ
SketchMan3 wrote:
Jake Allison wrote:

an un-modded DMG can't run LSDJ)

Pretty sure this is not right, from what I've read here.

yeah this is incorrect (FUD is rampant with LSDJ and DMGs). An un-modded DMG can run LSDJ just fine, it just has noise present on the stereo signal, which a prosound mod can eliminate. It's not the only way to do it, though. You can post-process the stereo signal with hardware (like a pissbox) or software (like Audacity).

In case you didn't know, Audacity is a free program. If you have a computer with a line-in (which I assume is how you recorded this music), then you can run Audacity on it. You can use Audacity to open the WAVs of your recordings, and use the built in "Noise Removal" effect to eliminate this noise hum. Just look up a tutorial or something for it, it's very easy to use once you know how.

Hope that helps.

Tulsa, OK

Sorry about the misinformation tongue I really do not know a lot about LSDJ

Again Decktonic has come up with a good idea! Audacity

orange county, CA
Jake Allison wrote:

Sorry about the misinformation tongue I really do not know a lot about LSDJ

Again Decktonic has come up with a good idea! Audacity

I will definitely try the noise removal! Thanks decktonic!

babylon

this is pretty fun. i remember having a convo with you (at whataburger?)where i tried to convince you to get a dmg but you seemed pretty set on the color. i know you can do a lot with audacity for noise removal but have you thought about throwing a prosound on your gbc. if i remember correctly that helps with noise a lot.

orange county, CA
walter b. gentle wrote:

this is pretty fun. i remember having a convo with you (at whataburger?)where i tried to convince you to get a dmg but you seemed pretty set on the color. i know you can do a lot with audacity for noise removal but have you thought about throwing a prosound on your gbc. if i remember correctly that helps with noise a lot.

Yeah, that was at whataburger after the threads iayd show? Or maybe it was a studio b one. I dont remember. Hahaha. But yeah, i really like the color, but it's time to move on.. sadly. Hahaha. So i'll be getting a dmg withpro sound and a backlight. Then still try noise removal with that dmg as well. That should definitely fix things.

Tulsa, OK
DataFix wrote:
walter b. gentle wrote:

Yeah, that was at whataburger after the threads iayd show? Or maybe it was a studio b one. I dont remember. Hahaha. But yeah, i really like the color, but it's time to move on.. sadly. Hahaha. So i'll be getting a dmg withpro sound and a backlight. Then still try noise removal with that dmg as well. That should definitely fix things.

TCB

orange county, CA

Tcb? Wuuut. o.O hahahaha

babylon
DataFix wrote:

Tcb? Wuuut. o.O hahahaha

lol. i was confused. thought it meant "talks cheap bro" off the top of my head. google says "taking care of business".  i need to keep up with these acronyms i guess haha.

orange county, CA

Ohwow, hahaha. I guess i needa keep up with them as well. Hahaha.

lol

Last edited by DataFix (Oct 2, 2012 5:12 am)

orange county, CA

Bump yo.