hiding under your bed

I've used VBAGX on the Wii before, and while it sounds great, if you try to play along with anything else, you suddenly realize how horribly out of tune it is. Other than that, it sounds fine.

Bit wish wrote:

wiis are gay, and you would look stupid with a motion controller on stage.

I once added a Wii to my set, emulating MuddyGB through VBAGX and controlling it with a DDR pad.
While I played a keyboard along with LSDJ/DS-10.
It looked ridiculous, but it was amazing and everyone loved it.

Unsubscribe
Battle Lava wrote:

Why are you debating over pc or wii instead of just getting a cart?

Probably cause he cant afford anything else.

Sydney, NSW

honestly man, do what's easiest. the difference is so minute that you wont even notice it. If you like sitting at a desk and hitting away at a keyboard, use your computer. if you like sitting on your couch mastering through tv speakers, then use your wii.

really, man.

babylon

I once added a Wii to my set, emulating MuddyGB through VBAGX and controlling it with a DDR pad.

i think i love you

NC in the US of America

honestly man, do what's easiest. the difference is so minute that you wont even notice it. If you like sitting at a desk and hitting away at a keyboard, use your computer. if you like sitting on your couch mastering through tv speakers, then use your wii.

really, man.

Not to mention you could use a USB Game controller (if you can find one $14 bucks at radio shack) or XBOX 360 controller if you find the keyboard to be awkward.

That's awesome! clips...?

hiding under your bed

Unfortunately I don't have any video.
It was a last minute idea during a friend's party a while back and we hadn't thought to record it. :s
I intend to do it again soon though, just gotta practice some more...

SketchMan3 wrote:

Not to mention you could use a USB Game controller (if you can find one $14 bucks at radio shack) or XBOX 360 controller if you find the keyboard to be awkward.

Or if your compy's bluetooth compatible, use GlovePIE to configure a Wiimote to control it. heh.

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Oct 5, 2012 1:44 am)

Puerto Rico
PianoGameboy wrote:

I've used VBAGX on the Wii before, and while it sounds great, if you try to play along with anything else, you suddenly realize how horribly out of tune it is. Other than that, it sounds fine.

Bit wish wrote:

wiis are gay, and you would look stupid with a motion controller on stage.

Is there footage of this? That sounds amazing.

Edit: Yeah late to the party.

Last edited by Xuriik (Oct 5, 2012 2:35 am)

La paz - Bolivia

Thanks a lot for your replies, guys!

PianoGameboy wrote:

That's an awesome idea!
It just came to my mind that If I use my wii for the gig, I could split the video signal. One goes to a small tv for me to use, and the second could go to the VJ's computer, so he could "glitch it" and use it... but that's just easier said than done.

Chainsaw Police wrote:

really, man.

if that's so, then working on the day using the lappy and then pulling an all-nighter composing on the wii, while laying on the bed seems the way to go!