The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

LSDJ artist, JuicePouch, hits the ground running after his show stealing performance on CLIPstream ep.I with his debut EP Transients. The 5 track album sweetly combines dance with ambiance elements and the result is a sensational, thought provoking piece of work that will keep you moving.

JuicePouch - Transients

1- Days Gone By
2- Frostbyte - Monsters Under the Bed (Come Out At Night Mix)
3- Transients
4- Resonance
5- Wanderers

Last edited by Auxcide (Oct 14, 2012 9:26 pm)

Savannah, Georgia

yus! :>

Harrisonburg, Virginia

My Facebook comments say it all:

"Yeah, what Glenn said [Which was: 'I'm holding off on paying-- I kinda want to give this album what it deserves instead of going the cheap-ass route.']. Usually I just go the cheapo route, but damn, this album is great. The track sequencing is superb and transitions are smooth as hell.

Not to mention that the tracks themselves are fucking amazing!"

Wow. Just...wow.

Last edited by Russellian (Oct 14, 2012 9:00 pm)

New York

The force is strong in this one

Westfield, NJ

excellenté

NC in the US of America

I love the stereo in this! Even the annoying popping in my ears has a good beat, haha. I don't usually go in for this type of stuff, but this is real niice. Awesome melodies.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Oct 15, 2012 1:10 am)

New York

Wanderers is really really beautiful, love the simple melody over top those heartfelt chords. The whole track is just dripping with passion, it's fantastic. Definitely brings the album to a close in stelar fashion.

orange county, CA

first track already got me. greatgreat work man.

Seattle, WA US

wow.. glad I downloaded this

where the fuck did you come from??

Seattle, WA US

that transition between Resonance and Wanderers.. way cool

New Orleans, Louisiana

heart dis.

heart Glad to be an inspiration! Super honored to be remixed big_smile

Asheville, NC

many thanks everyone, I never expected a debut to do as well as this has. unfortunately I'm going to be missing Clipstream II but chances are I'll be back for the December edition.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
boaconstructor wrote:

that transition between Resonance and Wanderers.. way cool

Yeah that pleasantly surprised me. Excellent work on making the entire album flow actually.

Madison, Alabama

Finally got around to giving this a spin this morning.  Nice work!  I really dig the chill vibe in Wanderers especially.