matt's mind

in the spirit of mutual aid, i thought maybe it'd be a good idea to get a thread going where we can list our address info, and take part in a 'sharing circle' which helps us all spread the word about each other.

basically:
-- leave your shipping address in this thread if you want to receive promo materials from other people.
-- also, state if you have material you'd like to send out as well (so people can PM you if you don't leave your address for stuff to be sent to you)
-- let people know whether you can handle a small, medium, or heavy amount of promo materials.  (some people mail a lot, some don't, some have cities to plaster with stickers, others not)

nothing is binding, although please don't mark that you're willing to send out others peoples stuff and then you sit on it.  it takes some effort to get materials gathered together, and it'd be a waste of resources.

business cards, show flyers, stickers, buttons, swag, whatever...   i'm personally always interested in sharing promo material, and i really love when people send in stuff that i can send out in packages and help them out a little bit.  its all a targeted audience.

an example:

-----

first and last name
my address
my city, country, and area code
etc...

YES.  I have material I'd like to send out as well.

I can handle a SMALL / MEDIUM / HEAVY load of promo materials.

-----

matt's mind

Kitsch-Bent
P.O. Box 927
Hickory, NC 28603-0927
USA

YES, we'd love to send out material as well.

we can handle a HEAVY load of materials.  bring it on...

Chicago, IL

I work at the Woodfield Mall Hot Topic which is a big location in the Chicago land area. I can put some flyers or freebie cd's out for all the kiddies. I WILL actually make it a point to get them in the hands of people who WILL put em in their cd players and head out to the shows. Whoever is willing to have their stuff hosted in Hot Topic send me your Hot Topic appropriate goodies (no drug, alcohol, or sex references please)

Kevin Rogers
1113 Tall Timbers Road Apt. 102
Schaumburg, IL 60173
USA

NO, I do not have material to send out, YET

I can handle a SMALL load

Last edited by squidula (Oct 16, 2012 2:13 pm)

buffalo, NY

I have some old tour only CDs that I'm not comfortable selling.  I might chuck some out

I can handle a SMALL / MEDIUM / HEAVY load...

Matthew Joseph Payne

For the moment I can handle a medium load of stuff. Final Glowing Stars show is November 8th - send it soon and we'll drop it all on the merch table.
After that I'll be glad to take a small batch of stuff, put stickers and flyers up at the university - kids here been getting some interest in chip!

Mail to my work address:

Matt Payne
CSU East Bay Department of Music
25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94542

I'd also be glad to send some things out as time goes. Download codes, business cards, stickers. Gonna get some printed soon I think.

Mexico City

I could pass along many items in shows and a minimum amount via regular mail, I'm manager of 56KBPS Records and a central part of Chipotle Collective, we have some high profile shows a year in Game Conventions, Comic Conventions and we help organize the biggest chipmusic festival in Latin America (1 Lengua: 8bits)  so your stuff will get exactly to the right audience.

Jose Maria Padilla Espinoza

Paseo de las Americas 41 int. 103
3a Seccion de Lomas Verdes
Naucalpan, Estado de Mexico
C.P. 53125
MEXICO

YES, we can send out material: cds, stickers, zines, download codes

we can handle a HEAVY load of materials.

*EDIT - BBCode

Last edited by Chema64 (Oct 17, 2012 8:06 pm)

.FILTHadelphia
squidula wrote:

(no drug, alcohol, or sex references please)

Guess my shit is too hard for Hot Topic!

Chicago IL
danimal cannon wrote:

I have some old tour only CDs that I'm not comfortable selling.  I might chuck some out

lemme get at least one

Tulsa, OK

Now that I know that this thread exists I will work on participating because this is perfect for me. I love this.

I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am not a great candidate for receiving stuff. Though I guess if you want I can take stickers, shirts, CDs the usual. There are a few cafés that I know will stock CDs, but I would need 10-20 CDs for that to happen.

I'll be back soon with an address

matt's mind

^ yeah, its however you think you can contribute.  sending stuff out, taking stuff in. 

network building, spreading the word. 

evangelism.

Chicago, IL
defiantsystems wrote:
squidula wrote:

(no drug, alcohol, or sex references please)

Guess my shit is too hard for Hot Topic!

I mean if its a song name its cool but i cant be handing out cds and cards with Dr. Mario smoking the chronic.

clovis CA

Scott Griffitts
1501 Barstow Ave.
Clovis CA 93611

please dont mail me anthrax...

YES.  I have material I'd like to send out as well.

I can handle HEAVY load of promo materials. at the time my stickers and cards are being printed. have some friends ep's id like to send out smile

Liverpool, UK

I put on shows in the UK, I'd love some promo stuff!

I don't feel comfortable putting my address on a public forum though, so PM me if you have some relevant stuff I can put on merch tables at shows!

danimal cannon wrote:

Also could I get one of these plz brotherjackdude

orange county, CA
calmdownkidder wrote:

I put on shows in the UK, I'd love some promo stuff!

I don't feel comfortable putting my address on a public forum though, so PM me if you have some relevant stuff I can put on merch tables at shows!

I could promo stuff at shows, but i'm in the US. I'm In Texas. I also don't feel comfortable with my address on a forum, so PM me if you'd like to get some stuff here in Texas.

Last edited by DataFix (Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm)

Utrecht, The Netherlands

We and the people who visit our EINDBAAS shows are always in for goodies and interested in promo material. We have a special merch corner at the shows and could spread it out there. We're able to receive and spread a heavy amount of material. Great idea! Let's see if I can put together some EINDBAAS promo packages as well!

EINDBAAS
Linnaeusstraat 24
3553CD Utrecht
The Netherlands