i'm zan-zan-zawa-veia, i've been writing chipmusic for over four years and bad midi files for decades previous to that and i decided to screw up my reputation because every aspect of my life is stupid and i lost most of my friends

emails to chichiburrin ort gmail zort com

Last edited by extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia (Oct 10, 2012 11:12 pm)

Gosford, Australia
Les Incoiffables wrote:

Also I make rad chipmusic.

This is true! How do we say your name, again? :v

#radelaide
Victory Road wrote:
Les Incoiffables wrote:

Also I make rad chipmusic.

You say "le" and then just kind of mumble the rest and hope that there's no-one around who actually speaks French.

Les Incoiffables wrote:
Victory Road wrote:

You say "le" and then just kind of mumble the rest and hope that there's no-one around who actually speaks French.

The UnmanagableHaired !

extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia wrote:

i'm zan-zan-zawa-veia, i've been writing chipmusic for over four years and bad midi files for decades previous to that and i decided to screw up my reputation because every aspect of my life is stupid and i lost most of my friends

emails to chichiburrin ort gmail zort com

XTREME

England

i hope extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia is actually going to be more extreme than zan-zan-zawa-butt

Unsubscribe
extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia wrote:

i'm extreme

Chicago, IL

Hi! I'm B-train and I'm from Chicago, IL. I always loved VGM growing up playing NES and Genesis. In my teen years I began writing music in a hardcore punk band. These two elements have now coalesced into what I do now! I try to just make fun songs with catchy leads, usually simply structured. I work with fruityloops 8 and a micro Korg, no other hardware right now. To chip purists, I know, I'm making a huge mistake. But I enjoy writing in my (software)comfort zone because I know how to tame the FL beast. Anywhooo- Im the new guy, just looking to find new cool chip artists and maybe make some friends here.

uhhh... Somewhere

Good day all... Sorry for taking up a slot in the busiest part of the forum, but I am new to this thing you call "the internet" and would enjoy knowing what all this site has to offer and how to download the songs... I love chiptune music, and was hoping that through this site would learn to better make chiptunes, to make new friends and to find songs that I will cherish forever. Thank you to all who can help me out, despite the feeling of embarrassment running through me at the moment, I'm sure that i would learn more faster from a current member then scouting the website aimlessly... wink

Sincerely

-ZQMFBG

IL, US

merged you into the correct topic.

UK

Yo gang. Made some stuff up on Ubiktune. Might stick around and annoy you guys for a bit.

Paris

Hi chiptuners!

So I'm here because I'm in love with my gameboys. [and my NES, and SNES, and Lynx, and Megadrive, and pong]

I'd love to have the nes music cart, or some stuff to make music with the sega, but since it's pretty hard to find, I'm only playing with LSDJ on gameboys [dmg and light].

I'm also making music with a lot of other machines, soldering some stuff for the modular, and some shrutis etc... but that's no chiptune so...

Anyway everything is there:
http://soundcloud.com/geishaballs/tracks

I also need some help finding titles for the last 4 gameboy tracks so help me!

Sup ppl. I liek chiptunes.

Chicago, IL
plants>humans wrote:

Hi! I'm B-train and I'm from Chicago, IL. I always loved VGM growing up playing NES and Genesis. In my teen years I began writing music in a hardcore punk band. These two elements have now coalesced into what I do now! I try to just make fun songs with catchy leads, usually simply structured. I work with fruityloops 8 and a micro Korg, no other hardware right now. To chip purists, I know, I'm making a huge mistake. But I enjoy writing in my (software)comfort zone because I know how to tame the FL beast. Anywhooo- Im the new guy, just looking to find new cool chip artists and maybe make some friends here.

WOO CHICAGO big_smile

revmoed

Last edited by Squiffy (Nov 10, 2021 5:20 pm)

uk

yo ive been chiptuning on and off for a while now, im rocking two psps with lsdj and lgpt just using a mixer and amp ,,,, all good for a laugh