finally got mine done: "chestnuts roasting on an 8 bit fire"- will have wav emailed momentarily..

Tulsa, OK

The last stretch on jingle bells is kicking my butt

I think silent night is finally finished...

Canada

How's everything looking?
Almost time!

Montgomery, AL

Adeste Fidelius is shaping up nicely.

SOON.

Orange County, CA

Wooooo pm me links by the end of the weekend! big_smile I'll accept late deadlines during the day on the 30th BUT THATS IT. kthnx :3

Orange County, CA

bump! gimme some updates on your tracks or if you're doing a second one, so far i have 9 first submissions and 2 second submissions! (not including my own) let me know, the release is in 3 days and 6.5 hours!

I'm going to mark all the submissions I have in the OP here:

Let me know if I'm missing anything or you've submitted it and I don't have it for whatever reason. I procrastinated and was swarmed. I think I have a lot of them but I'm not sure about them all. Let me know, tallying now!

Last edited by Dr Treble (Oct 28, 2012 12:39 am)

New York

gonna have to drop out, my piece has taken a turn for the worse and I'm not liking the way it's turning out.

and it started off so promising :'(

Last edited by Parallelis (Oct 28, 2012 3:00 am)

Tulsa, OK

I will be flirting with the deadline

Montgomery, AL

'Flirting' as well.  The upside is that I've made my track breech past three minutes.  It'll be in like Flynn.

Orange County, CA
Parallelis wrote:

gonna have to drop out, my piece has taken a turn for the worse and I'm not liking the way it's turning out.

and it started off so promising :'(

I'm so sorry sad was looking forward to it. Alls well. If you have  a breakthrough email me at [email protected] big_smile

Sounds good! keep me posted guys! big_smile

Yeah I won't be able to make this either, life caught up with me p fast hmm

Tulsa, OK
an0va wrote:

Yeah I won't be able to make this either, life caught up with me p fast hmm

sad boo life

Tulsa, OK

Turned it in. I surrender to Jingle Bells, i did not get 100% to satisfaction, but i got it to somewhere

Orange County, CA
Jake Allison wrote:

Turned it in. I surrender to Jingle Bells, i did not get 100% to satisfaction, but i got it to somewhere

you shush it is beautiful.

Everything's uploaded I just gotta make all the trimmings and put it live tonight at midnight! you guys can get a sneak peak then here. But I'll post in the releases by morning! So if you guys have any album art you want for your single email it to [email protected] by tomorrow!

also I put out a surprise (even to myself) prerelease album last night please give it a listen or some love :3

Last edited by Dr Treble (Oct 29, 2012 5:37 pm)

Tulsa, OK

the link shows me nothing sad