Orange County, CA

proposed art by ppprsnn used with permission.

aka "Christmas before Nightmare Collab"
aka "Jolly old Saint Chip"
aka "christmas really did come early this year!" (coined by Downstate)

So I've always wanted to participate in a Free Christmas album, I've got a sheet ton of sheet music (paper puns), and i'm ready to roll it out early.

I was gonna run this by you guys first.

› *Musical guidelines!

› *Submission!

› *Scheduling!

› *

Also we can probably keep any CC if needed in thread so there's not an influx of christmas CC on chipmusic idk how annoying that'd get for the forum in general. I figured this was pertinent because I'm encouraging adventuring in music, I even have someone interested wanting to do like some hardcore lo-fi n stuff.

› Proposed artists in alphabetical order by username

› Christmas songs not represented (feel free to remind me of some):

If you are listed in the roster and your artist name is not listed PLEASE send me your artist name! I recognize that not everyone goes by their artist name on the forum. Thank you smile

Will be reflecting updates on my facebook you can "like" me there to share updates with all your friends!
ALSO~ if you'd like your facebook/bandcamp to be linked in the above roster instead of chipmusic profile pm me a link and I will do it :3

Part two of the thread: RE: Album art/Donations

› RE: Album art

Last edited by Dr Treble (Oct 28, 2012 12:43 am)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Sounds nifty and all, but I feel the dates are too soon. You should release this on Halloween like a boss.

I might be interested then. wink

Orange County, CA

That sounds even cooler. SO BE IT. mp3 submissions by oct 14th organization/notification soon after for .wav sumbission on 21st ready to drop by 28th and release on the 31st! Changes being made right now.

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 13, 2012 4:10 am)

Chicago IL, USA

I am in.

Orange County, CA
SadPanda wrote:

I am in.

woo

turkey

oo! super interested!

detroit

so is this strictly chip? i am confused. there should be some sort of guidelines for submissions.

barbeque wrote:

so is this strictly chip? i am confused. there should be some sort of guidelines for submissions.

Good point cause I might be going mixed medium on this. It'd be cool if it wasn't strictly chip and more about the chip community tho. smile

detroit
Auxcide wrote:

It'd be cool if it wasn't strictly chip and more about the chip community tho. smile

i agree. i would really like to do some piggy tracking for this.

I'm open to suggestions for songs. Whatever it is, it's going to be pretty damn dancey by the time I'm done with it.

Chicago IL, USA

dibs on Carol Of the Bells.

SadPanda wrote:

dibs on Carol Of the Bells.

I originally wanted it but I do it a lot and I felt a little limited by the 3/4. tongue

Edit: although I have done a 4/4 version before.

Last edited by Auxcide (Sep 13, 2012 7:14 am)

shanghai

another compilation............christmas really did come early this year !

Orange County, CA

Musical guidelines! Anything fakebit 8-bit atari piggy genesis you name it if it belongs on this site in some way shape or form you can have it on here! will update to reflect :3 good points!

also pm me when it comes closer and you have a submission and link me your mp3! will add to main thread. AND FORMAT.

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 13, 2012 8:04 am)

Orange County, CA
Auxcide wrote:

I'm open to suggestions for songs. Whatever it is, it's going to be pretty damn dancey by the time I'm done with it.

Grandma got run over by a reindeer. DO IT.

Chicago IL, USA
Downstate wrote:

another compilation............christmas really did come early this year !

I chuckled.