hiding under your bed

The past week's been REALLY busy at my job, so I'm aiming for the flac deadline.
Also had some unexpected family crap going on recently, and my grandmother's staying with us for a few weeks.
In our guesthouse, which has actually been set up as somewhat of a recording studio for a while now.
Meaning I can't go in there whenever I need to to record something.
I'll be running everything through my laptop into audacity now.
This submission is gonna be awesome.

Montgomery, AL

I, too, need an extension.  And possibly a song change.  Into whatever isn't on the list; I'll surprise you.

Sorry for the delay, guy.

Tulsa, OK

Almost done. I need to clean up one of my samples, then I will be turning in JINGLE BELLS!!!

Orange County, CA
Aeros wrote:

shit, take me off the list. i'm not gonna be able to write a track by this sunday, been absolutely DESTROYED by tests this week. that and i gotta get ready for clipSTREAM this weekend.

pm'd

Orange County, CA

EXTENSIONS FOR ALL AND FOR ALL just get the track done by the 30th and I'll be happy :3

edit: the deadlines were primarily just to make sure you guys kept in contact so I could tell you were serious about it, since everyone has talked to me pretty much I'm not worried about whether or not it'll be done in 2.5 weeks cus it sounds like everyones close or has laid down good groundwork. I, personally, (and hopefully I speak for everyone here) would love ALL of your inputs this collaboration means so much to me :3

Last edited by Dr Treble (Oct 9, 2012 6:34 pm)

i have my track written on dmg- my lappy is broken and so i am trying to figure out a solution for recording! (on my work comp right now..)

Orange County, CA
av wrote:

i have my track written on dmg- my lappy is broken and so i am trying to figure out a solution for recording! (on my work comp right now..)

No worries! Updates are appreciated it seems everyone has reached me in one form or another and this is enough to keep the collab going as planned. I will make another thread soon regarding what to do financially with the comp closer to the deadline. cheers!

Tulsa, OK

I am so close to done! It is just not there yet!

Orange County, CA

OP PART TWO because someone didn't reserve second slot because I had no idea but:

› Album Art

›  Donations

OP update to link to this post.

Last edited by Dr Treble (Oct 14, 2012 10:12 pm)

Tulsa, OK

I am available to make individual artwork for tracks that do not have them smile for free!

I am not the best, but I will do it for free for the sake of the comp.

I do not want to take on too many, lets start with the first 4 that approach me smile I may do more, we'll see.

PM me

Orange County, CA
Jake Allison wrote:

I am available to make individual artwork for tracks that do not have them smile for free!

I am not the best, but I will do it for free for the sake of the comp.

I do not want to take on too many, lets start with the first 4 that approach me smile I may do more, we'll see.

PM me

added to OP, can you pm me your email in case anyone asks that I refer to them someone capable to do their album art?

Canada

Put me down for "Charlie Brown's Christmas" it's also the theme song to T.V.'s Peanuts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKkaydihNTM

I know I missed the .mp3 date, but I have a .wav version ready to go!

Also, can I add a VERY christmasy original called Snowfall? I've got the .wav ready for that, as well.

both are FamiTracker. I'll PM ya.

Last edited by Jansaw (Oct 15, 2012 5:18 am)

Orange County, CA

Oh welcome Jansaw! I'll keep everyone posted on the bonus album because I've had mixed responses about it, otherwise thank you for your input :3

Canada

You're very welcome:)
I'm fine with just including one of 'em!
This is gunna be gooooood

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Who would like to master my submission for me? I've been so busy I haven't even worked on it in a while but I can easily round it out and make it complete. It's 3xlsdj only, no added effects.
I can send it in any way you'd like; by lsdj cartridge, by rhythm/melody/bass/chords, by channels, even just send the .savs and you record them.
thanks smile

Chicago IL, USA
Auxcide wrote:

Who would like to master my submission for me?

I could help you out, but I can't promise it'll be some highly pro sounding shit.