hiding under your bed

heh, Bow Down was a joke. I guess I should've made it more obvious.
I'll be doing Angels We Have Heard On High or a medley.
Not sure yet.
XD

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I call oh holy night, bitches.
Gonna add a drop to that sucker. tongue

Orange County, CA
PianoGameboy wrote:

heh, Bow Down was a joke. I guess I should've made it more obvious.
I'll be doing Angels We Have Heard On High or a medley.
Not sure yet.
XD

Hahaha DARN IT. Was kinda looking forward to it.

Auxcide wrote:

I call oh holy night, bitches.
Gonna add a drop to that sucker. tongue

Will make appropriate changes :3

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 14, 2012 1:07 am)

Now what if I was to take the original song and put it in a minor key? Is that stretching it too far?

Orange County, CA
Auxcide wrote:

Now what if I was to take the original song and put it in a minor key? Is that stretching it too far?

I'm encouraging experimentalism smile

Grimsby, UK

i have a friend who may be interested, he calls dibs on the christmas song.

Tulsa, OK

I'm going to go ahead and solidify my dibs on Jingle Bells. It's easy enough to have fun with. smile

Savannah, Georgia

alright fine, i call rudolph the red nosed reindeer

Orange County, CA
Aeros wrote:

alright fine, i call rudolph the red nosed reindeer

woo
changes being made to roster PM me links to soundcloud/bandcamp/facebook for roster if you'd like!

edit: I just thought of a good idea of default linking your chipmusic profile if applicable and then if you want me to add bandcamp or soundcloud ill change it. I'll be doing that when I have more time later this weekend.

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 15, 2012 1:15 am)

Dr Treble wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

Okay cool. It'll be nifty because everything's reversed. Normally the verse is major chords and it's chorus is in minors but now my verse is in minor and the chorus has some fitting major accompaniment. Also it's got a 4/4 swing beat instead of that boring 3/4 waltz.

Orange County, CA
Auxcide wrote:
Dr Treble wrote:

Okay cool. It'll be nifty because everything's reversed. Normally the verse is major chords and it's chorus is in minors but now my verse is in minor and the chorus has some fitting major accompaniment. Also it's got a 4/4 swing beat instead of that boring 3/4 waltz.

Nice. I got a taste of some minor-ing of a carol and it turned out pretty sweet. looking forward to your submission!

OP updates: Added Chipmusic links to those that were before unlinked, except for one unconfirmed participator and one who does not have a chipmusic and does not wish to share his self-proclaimed "bad" bandcamp songs. Also some minor formatting.

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 15, 2012 6:25 am)

North Carolina

I call silent night!!

since someone beat me to Feliz Navidad (lol, I have that one done already from a xmas compo that never got released), I'll take jingle bell rock

since someone beat me to Feliz Navidad (lol, I have that one done already from a xmas compo that never got released), I'll take jingle bell rock

holy crap cm.o double post glitch