Los Angeles

lol the monster is growing like the blob

Tulsa, OK
DataFix wrote:

*logs in and sneaks in a track*

Woo hoo!!

This thing is crazy man. I do not know how big it will be, not all of the original tracks are on yet

orange county, CA
Jake Allison wrote:
DataFix wrote:

*logs in and sneaks in a track*

Woo hoo!!

This thing is crazy man. I do not know how big it will be, not all of the original tracks are on yet

Oh dang, i was totally kidding, but if no one minds that, maybe i'll upload one.

England

logs in and changes the whole album to david guetta songs

Chicago IL, USA
Jellica wrote:

the sad part is that that is way more clever than what will actually happen when some bitter douche on the forum inevitably messes around with the comp. I give it a week before every artist ends with "... is gay" or something like that.

orange county, CA
SadPanda wrote:
Jellica wrote:

the sad part is that that is way more clever than what will actually happen when some bitter douche on the forum inevitably messes around with the comp. I give it a week before every artist ends with "... is gay" or something like that.

Tulsa, OK
DataFix wrote:
Jake Allison wrote:

Woo hoo!!

Oh dang, i was totally kidding, but if no one minds that, maybe i'll upload one.

Do it!

Chicago

I'm uploading mine

Last edited by theghostservant (Nov 1, 2012 7:17 pm)

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Updated with moi track

Tulsa, OK
theghostservant wrote:

I'm uploading mine

Whoo!!!

STARDRAIN, CA

CHANGED THE PASWERDZ NIGGA. its perfect. I loev it! thank you to everyone who participated!

STARDRAIN, CA

I shoulda said something, but its SUPER hard to get the artist/track title correct when all i get is like, the title of a song as a filename. next time, it'd be cool if everyone made it easier by saying something like "HALLOWEEN COMPO_ARTIST NAME_TRACKTITLE.WAV"

STARDRAIN, CA

not that you guys did anything wrong, but I know better for next time. otherwise, its confusing and hard to organize.

STARDRAIN, CA

also, @bryface good placement on your track, actually.

orange county, CA

Welp, nevermind. Haha.

.FILTHadelphia
Kool Skull wrote:

I shoulda said something, but its SUPER hard to get the artist/track title correct when all i get is like, the title of a song as a filename. next time, it'd be cool if everyone made it easier by saying something like "HALLOWEEN COMPO_ARTIST NAME_TRACKTITLE.WAV"

I'm guilty. I think I was too fixated on explaining my submission.

Oh by the way everyone, I wrote my song using only one note.