Feryl wrote:

Oh man, this is nice. I'd suggest adding a scroll bar, but other than that, the site is pretty sweet!

A scroll bar would be awesome, gonna add that in my next update!

Jansaw wrote:

VGMMMMM

but this is awesome. I think it would be awesome to open it up to nsf, vgm, spc, etc,

I really wanna cover some actual hardware formats but unfortunately its going to be quite a bit of work. It looks like there aren't a whole lot of options available, so anything would have to be written by myself. That's not saying it won't happen, it just might take some time tongue.

BTW, I updated the site! Theres a bunch of new music up there, and an Amiga mode button for making 4 channel Amiga tracks mono if you don't like the strange panning. Wrote a bunch of new tools to make updating the site easier too, so more soon!

vancouver, canada

this is really impressive.  as an AS3 coder myself i'm glad this works pretty seamlessly!  was it pure AS3 or did you make use of Alchemy to maintain decent performance?

is there / will there be support for .IT formats, compressed or uncompressed?

Thanks! It's done in pure AS3 using a tracker module playback library written in AS3 called Flod. I'd like to support impulse tracker modules, unfortunately Flod doesn't currently have support for them. I imagine it would be fairly easy to add support. Looking at Alchemy has me interested though, maybe I could use it to support VGM formats without having to write AS3 ports for a bunch of YM chips. Thanks for bringing it up!

Canada

I've got some sweet vgm tunes that would seem to fit genre-wise if you're interested;)

I'd be thrilled to hear them, send em my way!

cool

Updated the site, made its SQL use a bit more efficient, and linked up the domain properly! If you bookmarked it, make sure your bookmark points at www.bit-slap.net and not www.wonthelp.info/chipsite! The wonthelp link wont work anymore, sorry!

Another new update, I added almost 50 new songs! Finding this stuff takes a long time, if you guys have any recommendations for songs I should put on the site I would really appreciate it!

my mom's basement

I like it! I honestly can't think of anything to throw up there right now, but what I see so far is awesome. A scroll bar would make the interface a tad more navigable, but it works well as is.

my mom's basement

Oops. Double post, my bad.

Last edited by Catf1sh (Nov 20, 2012 1:25 am)

South Dakota

Mmm, more tasty tracks for the masses.

Neo Jersey

this rules