So, a friend and i are about to make a batch custom board arduinoboys. These will be small and handy.
Im just writing to check how big the interest in arduinoboys are these days, would you be interested in one, and how much do you think would be a fair price?
They will be complete and ready-to-go, and of course tested each of them before shipping.
I'm waiting for prototype materials as i write!

Liverpool, UK

What's your location? I'd be interested in one, with shipping to the UK.

Judging by a few posts on here, generally they sell for around $50-75 (USD), something around that area would be great, ideally!

South Carolina

Id be interested also.

Last edited by Budusy12 (Dec 27, 2012 3:55 am)

East Kilbride, Scotland

If I remember correctly, nizzemanden is from Denmark.

Tokyo, Japan

Clarified title

ohgodno, Indiana

I would definitely take one

Riverside, CA

I would be as well, but I'm a total cheapskate and have unrealistic price expectations so I probably won't buy one...

The Silph Scope wrote:

I would be as well, but I'm a total cheapskate and have unrealistic price expectations so I probably won't buy one...

What price would you pay?

And yes, we are located in Denmark, and willing to ship anywhere.

Freiburg, Germany

I'm interested in an Arduinoboy ... sorry that I have to ask some noob questions. Is "custom board Arduinoboy" a special term in the scene that I'm not familiar with yet or does it just mean it's a custom PCB? Will it be pre-assembled or delivered with the parts as a kit? Also will it be with or without a case? (or made to fit something like a 4 player link box)

Yes, yes, custom pcb. This was just to denote you won't get a box with some premade arduino developing board that costs a fortune, and has all sorts of stuff in it that takes space that we dont need.
The plan is pre-assembled in an enclosure. If you folks have wiser suggestions, let me hear.

detroit

ill buy one. so long as shipping to da usa isn't ridiculous.

Don't break my neck if im wrong, but appr. 15usd.

would buy it for $50 shipped to russia (shipment incl.)

detroit
Nizzemanden wrote:

Don't break my neck if im wrong, but appr. 15usd.

that isn't too bad. do you have an idea yet of what these are gonna cost in the end?

Not as of yet, we're still looking for best sourcing, and pcb prices vary a lot depending on the amount we order, so we have yet to decide how big a batch we will make. This is one of the reasons i'm asking for interest. What would you be willing to pay? What would be too much? What would be a good deal?

Melbourne, Australia

Interested.