Yea modded lol. I don't have any intentions on selling it. I just want it all working properly is all.

Just wanted to post that I orded those speakers from that dx.com. They sent me different speakers than what the picture showed. They had tabs instead of being round. I opened a ticket. They asked me for pics of speakers and front and back of envelope they came in. Then they asked me for close up pics of the barcodes on the enevelope. Now they want close up pics of the barcode that was on the bubble wrap the speakers came in inside the envelope which you had to rip apart because they used that to close the bubble wrap. I finally said to hell with it and told them forget it I'm done.

Horrible experience full of incompetence. I'm done w/that place.

Murcia, Spain

One thing you could do is if you have a spare GBA SP you can use its speaker, cutting a little of the housing in your GBC so that the SP speaker fits in there. It worked for me! : )

Adelaide, Australia

What I would do is buy a replacement standard GBC, transfer the PCB over, prosound the dud speaker board, put it in the standard case and sell it on ebay for profit.