Los Angeles, CA

Hey there chippers! I was on 8bc back in the day ('01 - '03 time frame) and finally made the move over here. I'm doing stuff with chip and metal mashups, trying to innovate in some small way. Working with LSDJ on a GBA classic, CDJ mixers, and a Microkorg. I've done some bending on toys before with mixed (from awesome to bricked) results. If any of you are out in the Denver area, give me a shout! We gotta organize the scene out here!

New Jersey

Hey guys, I'm Drew from the NY/NJ area. All I really wanna do is play fighting games and talk about mahou shoujo anime babes. In comparison, I don't even think I wanna talk about music anymore now...wow.

Germany

Hey, I am a chip musician since some time, my roots are in the Atari demoscene, which I still love to do music for today. Lately however, I started combining old and new stuff a bit more. Anyway, good to join this forum, I followed it a bit already and it looks like the central place for chiptune composers to me. So, looking forward to it.

King's Lynn, UK

Hi, I'm Hilly, I'm based in the UK. I've been into chiptune a couple of years, but never really looked into it much other than what I happened to hear, until the last few months. I've started playing around with LSDJ over the summer. I don't think I'm any good, but I never do with anything. I guess if I get the courage to show you guys any of it, you can be the judge. I hope to see a lot of you guys in the coming months.

Hello all
I'm uppercvlt and usually make hiphop based beats but have been getting into alot of chip lately and decided to try making some and such using lsdj
Also i'm 18 from Texas

Glad to be in this community!
Lets get to know eachother!

sweden
BRIX wrote:

I was on 8bc back in the day ('01 - '03 time frame)

???

Edit. To clarify. There was no 8bc in 01-03

Last edited by nordloef (Nov 19, 2012 8:53 am)

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:50 pm)

removed spam

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Nov 21, 2012 12:25 pm)

Chicago IL, USA
BlakePalmer wrote:
nordloef wrote:

???

Edit. To clarify. There was no 8bc in 01-03

ahahah

this shit had me laughing so hard.

How do you actually make music?

(^.^)

California, United States
chamington wrote:

How do you actually make music?

Ok i'll spill, it's all just vampires playing rubber bands, THERE I SAID IT

*cries*

Hi, I've just gotten into chip music & decided to try making it since the band I was in broke up some time ago & I need a creative outlet. I'll mainly be lurking, at least for awhile. But I guess I want you to know that I'll BE WATCHING.

United Kingdom

Hey hi hello!! I'm ipi and I have been making chiptunes for no reason for 3 years. I used to go by a different name but now I am making a fresh start. I have heard about this place before but have only decided to show myself just now.

Holland

Well, cool name!

DC

Ive played some guitar, some very little piano, got really good at the harmonica. Ive always wanted to go digital, and discovered chiptunes a few years back. I decided to get serious and actually master the art of lsdj. I eventually want to make chipjazz and ambient, and make chiptunes that make people forget their minds and bodies and melt with the cosmos. I have years of work ahead of me.