Milwaukee, WI

I'm a fan of the FMA! smile  But didn't your website (now currently occupied by the GenMDM stuff) have a full discography on it before?

Melbourne, Australia
little-scale wrote:
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

3===D < that's little-scale

please, get the proportions correct.

3==================================================================================================D

PENCIL DICK

East Kilbride, Scotland
little-scale wrote:
Feryl wrote:

No worries! I think BandCamp could work for most of your major releases with multiple tracks, and then for the loose ends, maybe check out the Free Music Archive or something.

I don't like the way free archive looks. Are there any functional benefits?

I receive WAY more traffic through the Free Music Archive than any other website (including Bandcamp), and there have been people now using my music for lots of cool videos because of it (including one that has 2.9 million plays on YouTube). I'd strongly recommend it as a place to put your music.

Because, remember that Bandcamp only allows you to have about 200 free downloads a month, and then you need to pay for more credits so people can freely download your music. It's dumb. So I'd say, FMA for free downloads and Bandcamp for paid downloads.

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (May 27, 2012 8:21 am)

California
Sycamore Drive wrote:
little-scale wrote:

I don't like the way free archive looks. Are there any functional benefits?

I receive WAY more traffic through the Free Music Archive than any other website (including Bandcamp), and there have been people now using my music for lots of cool videos because of it (including one that has 2.9 million plays on YouTube). I'd strongly recommend it as a place to put your music.

Because, remember that Bandcamp only allows you to have about 200 free downloads a month, and then you need to pay for more credits so people can freely download your music. It's dumb. So I'd say, FMA for free downloads and Bandcamp for paid downloads.

I think Bandcamp is a good idea. I mean why not? put all those major releases on there for a reasonable price and you could end up with a few bucks. I have personally bought a few albums off of bandcamp (chip releases too).

Unsubscribe

You can always use both, tunes on the FMA, with a link to buy the album via bandcamp on the FMA page. Use everything you got!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Put everything on a USB, name a price, ship it here. Problem solved

Brazil

This thread made me want to listen to some good ol' little-scale.

I guess if it has only somewhere where the main eps were listed with the links would solve the issue that arose.

uhajdafdfdfa

i used a free php script to make http://aanaaanaaanaaana.net/

i spent about 20 minutes editing the php and 10 minutes editing the css to get it looking like this. all i ever have to do from now on is bung stuff on ftp and it Just Works

i dunno if that is the kind of thing you are looking for, you can find the script here: http://www.evoluted.net/thinktank/web-d … ing-script

edit: if you chose to go this route i'd be willing to spend a little while helping you set it up. not becoming an INTERN though!

Last edited by ant1 (Nov 26, 2012 2:56 pm)