Roanoke, VA

What's garbage cock?

The Mountains

what isn't?

Roanoke, VA

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

It is one of the best festies in Chicago!

FERNDALE, MI, USA
e.s.c. wrote:

hahaha...its chicago, rarely does anyone come out anyway

something should be done to fix this.

IL, US
octavialsilver wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

hahaha...its chicago, rarely does anyone come out anyway

something should be done to fix this.

easier said than done...right now hardly anyone in the scene is even getting booked here, i havent played in chicago since last may, dont think saskrotch has since october...

East Kilbride, Scotland

How about rather than fliers we just have a bit that has a list of upcoming events in text like:

Event name
Venue
Location (Country)
14/18/21+
Cost (£ / $ / €)

That means we wouldn't have badly designed fliers on the page, it could be easily updated and it would fit with the layout. It also means you could squeeze it into a smaller section than you would with a flier.

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (Mar 9, 2010 1:11 pm)

Chicago IL

i played like two weeks ago, but that was the first time since october probably

Philly, PA, USA

this is what I had as an idea for what it might look like (using 8static as an example), not everything is the way it should look for this site, because I can't tell what colors things are.

EDIT: just had another Idea, wouldn't it be cool, if like on the events page there was like a collapsed list that looked kinda like the forum main page with event name all caps, then city/state/country in normal capitalization, and when clicked it expanded to a full view?

so at first you just see like

8STATIC Phliadelphia, PA, USA
PULSEWAVE New York, NY, USA

but when you click you see the whole thing...? (i have no idea how possible or impossible that would be, but it would look cool.)

Last edited by pixls (Mar 9, 2010 4:15 pm)