Louisiana

Hey guys I figured Id go ahead and see if anyone here is wanting a Cloth Boy. Ive been taking private orders for these things for around 2-3 months now. Working on a very big order at the moment but I feel I can take on a few more small orders.

Heres a few examples of what a cloth boy is:

Work in Progress Cloth boy:

Where it all began:

The Domo Boy was just something I did awhile back because I thought it would be cool to have a Domo that played games lol. It was just a fun thing to do. Youll notice the Start Select buttons arent very visible. This is no longer an issue in the Cloth Boys I do now. I have proper cutting tools thats I did not have during the Domo case days.

I now have 4 cases Im willing to Cloth in any color/colors you would like, as long as I can find the colors. Contact me if interested and tell me the colors and I will get back with you on whether I have or can obtain the color/colors you have chosen. Theres also patterns and designs such as black and white checkered and a few animal prints. Just let me know what youd like me to look for.

Now for pricing.
If you want one of my cases, meaning I Cloth one of my cases and send it to you the pricing is 40$. This is the price I, and the other people that will be selling my designs, have settled on. Note: This is only a case not a full working DMG.

I will also be taking orders for your cases. If you send me a case it will be only 20$ to have it clothed.
I will ask for you to disadsemble your case prior to sending it because having to disassemble them myself is just a hassle and I have tons going on and do not want to be responsible for for your gameboys innards. And frankly I dont have the space to store peoples PCBs safely.

These prices do not include shipping. Depending on where youre from and how many cases youre wanting shipping will be around 5-15$. This will discussed individually in private.

Also I am currently not take any Trade offers, No republic credits, only moneys.

To review if you dotn like reading a lot.

I provide case: 40$ USD
You provide case: 20$ USD
-Does not include shipping.

PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Edit: I am up for taking on special designs that have a little more personal ummph to them but those prices will be discussed in private. Ive had a few people request some odd, yet cool, requests that dont exactly fit in this. I cannot lay pricing out for these here because it all depends on what youre wanting and material costs vary. So far it hasnt been more than a 5-10$ difference.

Also I apologize for any poor spelling or missing of letters. I am using a phone to post most of the time and i have fat fingers.

Last edited by Vex (Dec 15, 2012 5:30 am)

BOSTON

what the? these are bizarre. I like.

Savannah, Georgia

i kinda wanna rip the case off of my clearboy just to do this.

Canada

Cute^_^
Does the carpet match the drapes?

Louisiana

Lol thanks guys. But @Aeros id suggest not doing that to an original clear case. Glad to see people are intrigued though.

Last edited by Vex (Dec 3, 2012 2:01 pm)

Louisiana

Bunpining because I have 4 cases up for this not just 2 as originally thought.

Louisiana

Recent order im working on for b4by f4ce. Thought Id drop this here as another example.

Louisiana

A fake fur boy example. Special order. These were a plan of mine for the future but a customer requested it sooner. These will be sold for around 50-55$ for a case from be. If you send a case 30-35$. This fabric costs a bit more and requires 5x the coats of adhesive where the original cloth boys take only one coat. This is why the price is higher on these. Hooe you guys enjoy.

Fargo
Vex wrote:

A fake fur boy example. Special order. These were a plan of mine for the future but a customer requested it sooner. These will be sold for around 50-55$ for a case from be. If you send a case 30-35$. This fabric costs a bit more and requires 5x the coats of adhesive where the original cloth boys take only one coat. This is why the price is higher on these. Hooe you guys enjoy.

Looks more like a "Cousin It" boy. smile

Louisiana

Lmao. Yea my fiance said the same thing. Im going to probably name them that. Im also making myself a brown one with a black belt and im going to call it The Chewy.

NC in the US of America
Vex wrote:

Furboy? Noo-loo toh-loo dah nee-tye doo-moh doo-ay doo-moh?

Edit: I must say, that's pretty disturbing though. Especially the battery compartment. Haha.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Dec 12, 2012 5:37 pm)

To hit the Select & Start Buttons must be getting a pain in the ass.

matt's mind

just got some of your felt cases (modded consoles) from loomis...

they feel really, really good to hold.  so nice, especially with this cold setting in for the winter here... 

tbh they're much nicer than i anticipated.  you really paid a lot of attention to the details...  good job!

that furb(o)y is a little frightening though!  i can see a couple different faces in it...  and its making my allergies bad tongue

Louisiana

@kitsch thanks man. Yea im not going to sell a bad quality product lol. Glad you like them. You ahould get. Some of these Fur boys also. Im going to make a few more ad a limited run. Id like to send you some. I think youll like them actually. smile

matt's mind

just to hijack your thread a little, and promo your stuff...  just put these up in the shop

Louisiana

Put them as an update on your thread. No one reads my stuff lmao.