Portland, ME
Auxcide wrote:

Been meaning to paint my microkorg like that. It's sooo beautiful. Did you do it yourself? Any tips?

Thanks! I did do it myself!

Only tips really is to carefully disassemble it so you're just left with the plastic shell; then you don't have to bluetape everything. I used vinyl paint from Autozone; doesn't come off after intense manhandling.

I really want to get an old Moog or Doepfer knob to replace the genre/patchbank knob to match the others.

Last edited by radionarcotix (Nov 28, 2012 6:04 am)

The Rubber Man

Hmm, finally I have to kick arse myself and make some photos of my ZX Spectrum / Timex 2048 laboratory. wink

Tokyo, Japan

I REALLY REALLY want to see this!

The Rubber Man

Hehe. smile smile
Holidays are coming, so maybe there will be some time to do that. smile
Best regards,
Yerz

Last edited by YERZMYEY (Nov 29, 2012 2:47 pm)

Got the Gamecube + Gameboy Player hooked up to the Nanoloop USB MIDI connector from nonfinite running to the small TV for driving mGB and LSDJ, Ableton Live running on the main screen, all balanced through my mixer. Generic MIDI keyboard is for banging out melodies and entering notes quickly. Next additions to this setup (hopefully) - Model 1 Sega Genesis and littlescales's GenMDM adapter and a 8-channel mixer.

Working on getting the SGB modded with a link port so I can use a second Nanoloop USB MIDI connector.

lolusa

this was an old set up i miss

ohgodno, Indiana

What  I have as of now, need more randomness.... smile

Murcia, Spain
b4by f4c3 wrote:

What  I have as of now, need more randomness.... smile

That Sylophone looks weird there : P

ohgodno, Indiana

lol, ill sometimes put it threw the SP404 and mess with effects >.< lol

Murcia, Spain

I didn't think of that. Kewl!

Washington DC

Bare bones set up on a makeshift desk I made today using non functioning PA speakers and a folded up bulletin board thing. My "studio" as of 4 or so hours ago.

Pictured: PC for recording, Nanoloop 1.5 + DMG and Nanoloop 1.6 + GBA SP (Typically live I use a second DMG but I am currently using the SP to compose due to a better screen), ipod touch for transitions.

Not pictured: a mini kp for vocals and a caanoo for lgpt which I am currently learning/incoporating into my set. Also a shitty karaoke microphone.

washington

update.
Behringer UB802
Shure SRH240A headphones
Dinosaur
GBA running LSDJ (until I can afford another DMG)
DMG running Nanoloop 1.6
I just got the Nanoloop cartridge in the mail today, I've already had a couple of lovely jams on it.

Last edited by basspuddle (Dec 11, 2012 3:18 am)

Dauragon wrote:

You guys and your "set ups"

I just have my gameboy.

LOL, im trying to get a setup

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

My Xmas lights:

sweden

ES-1 heart

Joliette, QC, Canada
Auxcide wrote:

My Xmas lights:

ASS !