The Hollow Earth

My cousin gave me a Pong console. It had Pong and a couple of similar games built into the ROM. This was probably around 1980 or '81? A year or so later, my parents bought me an Atari 2600. wink

Playboy Man-Baby

Clunky old yellow 1990s Packard Bell, followed by an NES.

Brunswick, GA USA

One of these, an Atari 2600 clone, I think I was 6. At the time things like this belonged to the whole family, not just me. That means 1981 or early 1982.

Last edited by chunter (Dec 12, 2012 5:50 am)

Germany

It wasn't a Neo Geo Aes sadly... sad

Warwickshire, UK

C64 for me too, back at the end of 1983. I was 10 smile

Amiga 500, around 1994 or 1995. I spent my entire childhood playing games on it. Never could find any resources to learn to do anything useful on it, though.

Warwickshire, UK
Nekkoru wrote:

Amiga 500, around 1994 or 1995. I spent my entire childhood playing games on it. Never could find any resources to learn to do anything useful on it, though.

Shame, there were loads of tracker's around for music.

No access to those, I'm afraid. But I did have a floppy with State of the Art on it.

Warwickshire, UK
Nekkoru wrote:

No access to those, I'm afraid. But I did have a floppy with State of the Art on it.

One of THE all time classics

YES.

Chicago, IL

I am just now realizing that I am fairly young in comparison to the community haha
My parents had a NES when I was born.
I got a genesis when I turned 5!

ohio gozaimasu

N64 when I was like 6 or so

(Only 90s kids will get this)

ohgodno, Indiana

Gotta DMG & a Atari 2600 for my 8th bday from my brother
still use the DMG as my main one ( have put soo many random cases ect. on it since then )
haha

Savannah, Georgia

my first (personal) computer was an old HP Pavilion (6730, maybe?) me and my brother got when i was 5, loaded with Windows 98. resilient little monster - i deleted system32 thrice on the thing and played midtown madness and unreal tournament relentlessly when i wasn't doing that.

i want to say my first console was the N64, with Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario World, Ocarina of Time, and Mario Party 1, and still have the console, DKR, OOT and MP1 sitting in a box in my garage. to date, i've still never finished any of them. not even gotten CLOSE to finishing any of them...

excuse me while i go dig that N64 up. damn it, cm.o.

England
Aeros wrote:

i deleted system32 thrice on the thing

What, you fell for that old trick three times?

The Wild Wintery North

Graphite AGS-101 (GBA SP w/ backlight, not frontlight). Damn that thing was awesome. Had a dead pixel fixed on green. That was back when I was 7/8.