edit: close family member died today, not able to do this challenge because of this, I would love to do a challenge in the future though. sorry all

Last edited by Flopps (Mar 10, 2010 12:59 am)

New York City

I'm sorry for your loss, flopps.

San Luis Obispo, CA

Don't mean to over step any bounds as far as protocol goes, but maybe for the next challenge Akira could recreate Droffset's drawing by using proper pixel art.

Minneapolis

That's very sad flopps. Please accept my humble condolences. Well... I guess I'll go back to the front page and see who else I can pick.\

EDIT: In light of Crystal Lab's comment, I think that'd be good, if Droffset and Akira are OK with it.

Last edited by arfink (Mar 10, 2010 3:33 am)

Vancouver

HAHA. Genius.

Nice idea big_smile
     …I want a challenge!

New York City

I'm too busy to do this now, I am working on the graphics for an Atari ST demo.
I'd take it some other time. It is a good challenge and I'd gladly accept it otherwise!

astral cat
Flopps wrote:

edit: close family member died today, not able to do this challenge because of this, I would love to do a challenge in the future though. sorry all

sad condolences

Minneapolis

From looking through the first couple pages, the next person who expressed interest who hasn't done one yet is... An-cat-max. Isn't it you lucky day!

Edit: Uhh... it just occurred to me that there are alot of standing challenges out here... so, pick one, or just pixel-art something so we can get this rolling again. smile

Last edited by arfink (Mar 10, 2010 7:27 pm)

astral cat
arfink wrote:

From looking through the first couple pages, the next person who expressed interest who hasn't done one yet is... An-cat-max. Isn't it you lucky day!

Edit: Uhh... it just occurred to me that there are alot of standing challenges out here... so, pick one, or just pixel-art something so we can get this rolling again. smile

i'll do the ninja gaiden one smile

Vancouver

sad did you do the ninja gaiden one

FERNDALE, MI, USA

does this thread really need a BUMP?

Minneapolis

Yes, it does. Ancatmax, get moving man! Lest you be replaced by a more motivated member!

San Luis Obispo, CA

I think I just saw a tumble weed blow by...  neutral

Minneapolis

That's it! Time to challenge someone else! Crystal Labs, you are hereby challenged to pixel an image of a forum-tumbleweed! No restrictions.

FERNDALE, MI, USA
arfink wrote:

That's it! Time to challenge someone else! Crystal Labs, you are hereby challenged to pixel an image of a forum-tumbleweed! No restrictions.

OH MAN, i was thinking of the same thing!