NC in the US of America

WOOOW.... those look SO awesome. I'm blown away. The neutral angle does these fuzzboys great justice.

Louisiana

Thanks man. I put a lot of care into each case. Takes hours just to make one because I pay as much to detail as i can. They are hand made of course so each one is slightly different but I like to think each one is as good if not better than the last one i did.

washington

These look awesome! How is the response on the buttons, especially the start and select buttons?

Louisiana

The buttons are normal. As for start/select, If using regular SS theyre sometimes a little difficult to push down. Ive noticed using Kitschs clear SSs or new SSs that you can accosionally find in ebay as replacement buttons respond a lot nicer. They arent as bad as you would think though. It feels kike youre pushing harder to make them respond but its only because your finger touches the cloth sooner than it would normally touch the case but the the cloth is soft enough to where it gives just fine without causes any discomfort. When I start doing full modded cases myself ill be using Kitsch clear SSs and lighting them up to match te backlights. They blend in a little sometimes so jave them lit up will help. My Domo boy is lit up red and i noticed its a lot nicer that way.

washington

Cool, thanks!

Louisiana
basspuddle wrote:

Cool, thanks!

No problem man. But yea, the SSs arent really an issue at all. Like to think ive gotten cutting and cleaning then out down prettt well to were its no an issu like it was on my first test case.

Gorinchem, The Netherlands

Okay, definitely want, if only to have my gf nag at me again for having a dmg obsession. big_smile

I'm in the middle of moving into an apartment though and shit be pricey, so I'm going to have to get back to you as soon as the dust (literally) settles.

Louisiana
Nun4t4k wrote:

Okay, definitely want, if only to have my gf nag at me again for having a dmg obsession. big_smile

I'm in the middle of moving into an apartment though and shit be pricey, so I'm going to have to get back to you as soon as the dust (literally) settles.

Lol alright. Well i about a month, if all sells well, Ill be up for doing trades again to build my inventory back up. So maybe we could work a deal out whenever you want one. And if not a full trade Im looking for odd and off the wall chip artist band stickers or patches and Ill knock a little of the price off if you have some i dont have and want.

Louisiana

Gorinchem, The Netherlands

Sounds good. I'll be in touch. smile