São Paulo, Brazil
vargero wrote:

The ability to name the instruments. Also FM synthesis and noise channel.

I don't understand why people care so much about naming instruments. I just listen to then or look at the sample name.

But saving/loading a badasskick.pig file... that's another history.

Unsubscribe

you can also name instruments using the same name ...

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil
PULSELOOPER wrote:

But saving/loading a badasskick.pig file... that's another history.

I guess that one wouldn't be too hard to implement, and possibly someone else could do it instead of Marc, since the guy is busy and the data file is XML.

Brazil

Did someone said this already?

The ability of not needing to copy the sample to a diferent folder.

lolusa

some synthesis would be nice (wav draw / fm / whatever ). Would not approve of an ultra-chippy thing though, gameboys already do that.

midi on dingoo is important

matt's mind
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

OSC

Geneva, NY

My list is short and sweet:

-instrument import/export
-clip indicator in the project screen (so you can nudge the master up/down while seeing if she's clippin)
-bugfixes

Brazil

Also, ASRD which would lead to being able to import trackers instruments.

If someday LGPT gets the ability to synthesize (it doesn't even have to be FM) I would ditch my gameboy FOREVER.

Abandoned on Fire
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

If someday LGPT gets the ability to synthesize (it doesn't even have to be FM) I would ditch my gameboy FOREVER.

I'm so close to ditching the gb's already, that would probably do it really quick, like a band-aid.  *RIIIIPPPP!!!!!*

Brazil
egr wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I'm so close to ditching the gb's already, that would probably do it really quick, like a band-aid.  *RIIIIPPPP!!!!!*

That's what I'm saying! hehehe the piggy army conquering the world.

Geneva, NY

Uhhh isn't pretty much everything we did in the monowave compo synthesis?

Tokyo, Japan

How about a subtle offset color for the star of each bar on the chain/phrase/song screen?

Abandoned on Fire
bleo wrote:

Uhhh isn't pretty much everything we did in the monowave compo synthesis?

Well, yes.  I really don't know why I tend to think differently of manipulating a sample of a square wave (for example) versus manipulating an oscillator generated square wave.  There's simply no difference.  It's a silly distinction really.

Tokyo, Japan

I don't think it is silly, I love experimenting with mono wave and finding happy accidents but something like the lsdj wave drawing thing is much more precise

Render to sample for pattern block - eg. bounce down chords in 3 channels to single sample...

Tokyo, Japan

I wonder how processor heavy render would be? I mean I can see the merit of doing it, for sure!