Armidale NSW Australia :D

Awesome work keep it up smile

Philly

Thanks all.  I really appreciate the feedback.  I started hanging with the chipscene a few years ago and although I already knew some guys (like cheap dinos) from conventions, I never really went to shows for some reason.  I wish I had been hanging with these guys years ago because it is seriously the best (music) scene I've ever been a part of.  It took me only a few shows to meet everyone and make friends, and just about everyone i met was all for me putting out something. 

Just want to point out, despite whatever debates go on about chipmusic, everyone is passionate about this stuff and I'm honored to be considered a contributing member. 

::wipes tears::

Westfield, NJ
Pixel8ter wrote:

Thanks all.  I really appreciate the feedback.  I started hanging with the chipscene a few years ago and although I already knew some guys (like cheap dinos) from conventions, I never really went to shows for some reason.  I wish I had been hanging with these guys years ago because it is seriously the best (music) scene I've ever been a part of.  It took me only a few shows to meet everyone and make friends, and just about everyone i met was all for me putting out something. 

Just want to point out, despite whatever debates go on about chipmusic, everyone is passionate about this stuff and I'm honored to be considered a contributing member. 

hear, hear. ::brofist::

.FILTHadelphia
Pixel8ter wrote:

Philly > everywhere else. More basement parties!

Philly

FYI for the local philly peeps:  I'm playing an EP release show on Thursday (tmrw) at the Blockley in Univ City.  Will be a fun show with some other non-chip electronic jamming going on.

http://www.facebook.com/events/169194213198367/

killadelphia

rawk.

Philly

This EP is now pay what you want.  merry chipsmas.  http://pixel8ter.bandcamp.com

.FILTHadelphia
Pixel8ter wrote:

FYI for the local philly peeps:  I'm playing an EP release show on Thursday (tmrw) at the Blockley in Univ City.  Will be a fun show with some other non-chip electronic jamming going on.

http://www.facebook.com/events/169194213198367/

How did I miss this? Still a great EP.

Philly

no worries...more shows (and music) to come in 2013.