Louisiana

Okay straight to it. A few of us are planning to do a show in Shreveport/Bossier City area of Louisiana. We are at the point of pulling people in to play. So far we have Nikola Whallon, b4byf4c3, and a local artist named Zer0 Filt3r confirmed. We are waiting on confirmation from Kashioboy pending our confirmation on exact date but he said April is perfect but I dont want to say hea confirmed until he says it himself for sure.

Nikola and b4byf4c3 have both offered to give people rides if youre on the way.

Now for the location, we are looking at a place called Minicine. They are known for hosting indie music, independent film events, a whole series of off the wall events.

They have very nice walls apparently for projecting movies on. We plan on using the wall space to project glitchNES and some other fun visuals planned.

The stage is pretty cool and will, without a doubt, fit any of your gear.

The reason we are doing this is, honestly, there is absolutely no chip scene here at all. Being a local and knowing what I know of this town I, Zer0 Filt3r and Kashioboy all believe this will be a very easy place to build a thriving scene at.

We are wanting at least 6 people for this show and we have 3, almost 4, confirmed people. If you would be interested please let us know. If you know anyone that may be interested tell them and send them our way.

My plans will be to have a booth that Ill be selling modded gameboys at. I also want to get my hands on a bulk of Kitschbent, Thursdaycustoms, ASMretro and anyone else that may want to send me some cards to pass out so the locals that may be interested in getting into the scene have easy references to look at and buy gear.

So yea, we are in the planning stage, and theres a little bit of the info we have together so far. If interested please respond here.

Color me interested.

ohgodno, Indiana

Cant wait for this, ganna bust out visuals for the first time...Shall  be grand heart

New Orleans, Louisiana

Woah, what!? chip in LA? Count me in.

matt's mind
thebitman wrote:

Color me interested.

Louisiana

Okay guys, @bitman and @shane. If you havent added me on FB already please do so. Tatum "Vex" Barham I'm the only "Vex" Barham lol should be easy for you. Then Pm me a message telling me who you are so I can add you to our group chat where we are hashing out all the dirty details and can get you added to the official confirmation list.

Louisiana

And @kitsch send me all the cards you want man. You have my info.

I actually wanted to sell 32mb or 64mb carts with LSDJ preloaded but I think thatd be breaking the creators rules. So i figured business cards with where they can get them would be the next best thing..that I could think of anyway.

matt's mind

there is a way to arrange LSDJ for live events, let me shoot johan an email and talk to him about it...

yeah, i'll send you some cards.

in fact i'll just write you an email about all this!  would be better methinks...

Louisiana

@kitsch alright man. Looking forward to it.

rochester, ny

you have more of a chip scene than we had in rochester when i started setting up shows here. good luck dudes!

Sergy, France

this is totes gonna be great big_smile I'm coming from Michigan, so anyone on the way down (OH, KY, etc) can catch a ride from me

ohgodno, Indiana

^^ wink ^^

Shreveport, Louisiana

Really looking forward to this show! We have been needing to have a chip scene here for awhile. It's gonna be awesome being part of the start of it.

[offtopic] I really want to go to Louisiana in the next year or so on vacation. I'll surely be hitting some of you up to chill [/offtopic]

Louisiana

@heosphoros you should come man and play!