Brooklon

First I lol'd because OP is still the same old self-important, pretentious zan-zan that he's always been. Then I cried because I read the rest of thread.

Mods, please close this nonsense so we can get back to writing and releasing our shitty, emotionless non-prog chip.

vancouver, canada

uh, yeah....  um, i think i'm still gonna release music, thanks for the offer though guise.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia wrote:

Let's all skip a year /// join me.

k, u 1st

calmdownkidder wrote:

ITT - people being incredibly butthurt by a post zan-zan has made. Y'all kidding me, right?

I miss being able to use the term "zan-zan-zawa-butthurt". Needed to leave the "butt" in his new name.

I think this thread should be an opportunity to realize that taste is incredibly subjective and that just because you don't like something doesn't mean no one else should either. All genres and styles are equally valid and have their own unique musical contribution to make.

Except dubstep. Anyone who likes dubstep is human garbage.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited by NationalBroadcastNetwork (Dec 24, 2012 12:11 am)

Chicago IL, USA

I'm releasing a full length in January and an EP every month after that next year. No care ever.

Seattle, WA
NationalBroadcastNetwork wrote:

Anyone who likes dubstep is human garbage.

Crap, how long has this been true?

Melbourne, Australia
Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:

Why did I take the time to read any of this

I should be ashamed

Yeah... I am stopping here.

San Antonio, Texas

zan-zan-zawa-I'mma-make-errbody-butthurt

maybe you could compare the post I made at the beginning of the thread with the post you thought I made

montreal, qc

[21:19] <@zanzan> i just don't get the incongruity between what i said and how people responded
[21:19] <@mnsn> not releasing anything for a whole year is something that most musicians do most years
[21:19] <@mnsn> because they are, you know, writing their music
[21:20] <@mnsn> and not publishing every single thing they make bi-weekly

for what it's worth, i didn't release any music in 2011.
....or 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009.......

on the other hand, i uploaded 40 minutes of stuff to soundcloud on a whim last night.
what's all the fuss? if everyone did it 2014 would be fucking amazing.

Last edited by ilkae (Dec 24, 2012 2:55 am)

Gosford, Australia
extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia wrote:

maybe you could compare the post I made at the beginning of the thread with the post you thought I made

i think it was the "stuff that was good" post script which was almost completely irrelevant to the point you were making that made people think you were having a good old bitch about chip music. incongruity!

montreal, qc
Victory Road wrote:

i think it was the "stuff that was good" post script which was almost completely irrelevant to the point you were making that made people think you were having a good old bitch about chip music. incongruity!

i have to agree, it was a valid idea on its own and no names should have been named.

lolusa

Some of your favorite artists do that you know. Do you not like your own favorite artists or something now?

montreal, qc

edited for politeness: i am confused. your sentence is difficult to parse.

Last edited by ilkae (Dec 24, 2012 8:33 am)

rochester, ny

hopefully i'll be releasing a lot of new music in 2013.

Riverside, CA

lol u guys