Montgomery, AL

This is one of the few dance-y things I have, use it if you'd like.

http://chipmusic.org/pieces+of+eight/mu … -erase-her

Fort MItchell, KY

Well the party was so disappointing. I started out with a very dancy glitch set and no one would move. I switch into some more hip hop stuff next and still no response the kids stood around and played  beer pong. About 80 people showed up and multiple people came up and told me man you're doing great or whatever. Granted I went to high school with a lot of these people. There was no energy with these people and it was depressing because this is how everything is in southern Ohio. After I turned things off people were literally climbing onto the gym stage telling me to plug stuff back in. In addition everyone was hammered and very hard to deal with. I love getting to mix for people so it wasn't terrible, but damn I hate my area.

In addition, I apologize for the mini rant. I busted out some I Am Your Destruction and a little Saberpulse, but like everything else I am not sure if it was listened too.

Westfield, NJ

What you described is so typical in the USA. Don't take it personal. People gave you good feedback so that's cool.