UK

Hey guys, just released an album on Ubiktune.

You can download it if you like; there's vocals, a recipe for Macaroni and Cheese and it's free for a bit.

California, United States

I have already picked up this album, and I highly recommend it. It's an amazing piece of work! Great job Protodome!!

Tokyo, Japan

I just downloaded it. Loved the first two!

buffalo, NY

Looking forward to checking it out soon, I've been too busy!

Madison, Alabama

Awesome!  I really like your other releases too.

NC in the US of America

Sweet stuff. Macaroni and Cheese reminds me of the staff roll of Sonic 3d Blast ("You're My Hero") in a good way.

This whole album blew my mind. The funky rhythms, the purposefully almost-out-of-phase seventh chord stabs, the big band incorporation, and the overwhelming palette of tones totally enriched my listening experience. Quite the way to end the trilogy.

Bravo.

Finland

Amazing stuff!
This is so good in every level. The sounds are so pleasant, crispy but soft. The compositions and arrangements are    
imaginative and fun to listen to. I'm not a big fan of heavily effected human vocals, but New York Cheesecake with it's sweet lyrics just melted my heart!
I also love the diversity in this album, it doesn't get boring or predictable at any point.

complex, and yet succinct arrangements.. chip big band with deliciously gaudy 80s flavor. awesome. thank you!

Westfield, NJ

hey guys, go back and update your "best of 2012" lists.

UK

I gotta say, I didn't think this would get much attention here due to the fact it's hardly real chiptune.

Seriously thanks guys, glad you're enjoying it!

Austria

Wonderful work, you got a new fan big_smile Chip Vibes, Jazz/Electronic/Pop Vibes for the Win big_smile

Last edited by SaphirJD (Dec 31, 2012 9:24 pm)

ohio gozaimasu

holy SHIT SHIT SHIT

this is soooo good

NC in the US of America
PROTODOME wrote:

I gotta say, I didn't think this would get much attention here due to the fact it's hardly real chiptune.

Seriously thanks guys, glad you're enjoying it!

'tis good music with blips and bloops from a spectacular (imo) musician (checked out some of your non-chip stuff and youtube videos and do you really have a song in one of those Taiko Drum Master games? Cool beans), so you shouldn't be too surprised. Everything blends so well I don't even care to try to figure out what flavor of bleeps I'm hearing and whether or not they are "authentic".

I'm just curious, do you have any clarinet-midi-controller Gameboy stuff on any of your albums, or is that reserved for live performances?

UK
SketchMan3 wrote:

I'm just curious, do you have any clarinet-midi-controller Gameboy stuff on any of your albums, or is that reserved for live performances?

That's pretty much live only. I'm a more proficient sequencer than I am a performer. Don't get much excuse to use it really.

Also, thanks man! big_smile

Also, I have no idea what that Taiko Drum Master thing was about. Some custom fan 'stepping' of the track? Is there an option to do that in that series?

Also, sorry for bumping this again.