Minneapolis

Arright, I tried to listen to your songs. I really did. But the archive is messed up and won't extract. Something about mismatched filenames, etc. Are there supposed to be question marks in front of your song names?

I think your "micro" symbol is making my archive program freak out. BTW, I'm using Ubuntu 9.10. So... I could haul this over to a friend's computer to extract/listen, or you could fix it. *hint* Of course, now you know for future releases. smile

Griffintown, Montréal, Québec

Man this is amazing, mind if I play it on FM?

A gray world of dread

XC3N: Sure, go ahead!

arfink: Ack, I'll put up a fixed version when I'm home- sorry for the inconvenience

That's how I like my House. Sparse, moody, relaxed.
Thanks!

A gray world of dread

Fixed version is up, arfink smile

And merci, Flashbob!

England

thisssss is deeeeeeeep and very simple and nice.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

/me is at work, listening again, right now.

Turku, FIN

Awesome album! Been listening on the way to work. Many times. yes yes rock.

Minneapolis

Sweet! After you fixed the archive I can listen now. I really like Vaz Spz, it's pretty good. Whitetail seemed to have some somewhat annoying sustained dissonances that just really got on my nerves. Maybe my speakers exaggerated them...

Overall, good effort. Now, if you did this sort of style again, I'd say lay off on the compression and heavy beats. Keep it to the clicks/shuffle and it'll be even cooler. The driving beat keeps the cool-feel away.

I just listened to this for the first time last night while driving on the highway. It set the mood perfectly. Excellent release, although the syncopation of Whitetail caught me off guard at first after being pulled so deep into the rhythm of the first track.

A gray world of dread

Thanks for the feedback!

arfink: Thanks for the tips- I'm a bass addict, so the heavy kicks will probably stay. The dissonance on Whitetail may be the heavy vibrato I put on the kick (thus adding a very low FM sub). I haven't exactly the best speakers, so it might show on better equipment. Sorry about that.

Minneapolis

Your more than welcome uB, my pleasure.