Louisiana

Alright guys just wanted to post this to knock it out all in one hit and to give a public explanation.

This past month-month 1/2 has been really crazy. It started with me working a ton at my job then turned into me finding out that after a year with the company my hours are getting cut down to only 4 hours a week which turned into me being "okay" and surviving to me basically almost losing my home. This turned me a panicking freaking out nut case and Ive been hunting for a job religiously. I jst found out not even 30 minutes ago I noe officially have a very nice high paying job and I will be starting sometime early this next week, i believe monday or tuesday. I wont start recieving a pay check until closer towards the end of the month. My grandfather that serves in WWII also died on new years day at the age of 93 and I just got back in town from his funeral a few hours ago.

So I am here to apologize for the inconvenience this has brought any of my customers/friends Im doing orders for. I want to start with Kitsch/Matt, the first half of your order is completely finished and ready to ship but our deal was you pay shipping to me and I pay shipping back, well I havent had the moneys due to work issues. I will get it out ASAP and until then I will continue to work on the other half. Very sorry man. Ill make it up to you somehow in the future.

Next is Justin Thursday of ThursdayCustoms, got everything ready to get yours done luckily its only 1 case lol and wont take long either. Just want to apologize for the delay. I know you said a bit of a delay was expected and all and you understand but still, I honestly planned to have your case back to you by now as it was a very small order.

Next is Fudgers, Everything for your case is also ready man. Part of the delay with yours was yhe fabric as you know and then you decided on an alternate one because I couldnt find your original choice..and then I found your original choice lol. At that time is when shit started getting really bad and Im sorry. But again everything is ready I just have to throw it all together and get it shipped out.

Next is uXe, this one is a little odd. I messaged you awhile back saying that there would be a delay on yours due it being a trade only and youre in Australia. I never heard back from you so I have no idea whats going on with this one. Please message me soon because I need to discuss that with you and talk to you about your gameboy with the orange screen you want me to use for it. I can not proceed with yours until we discuss it because I dont want to mess anything up and risk you gettin mad.

Toastypinecone, as you know your super fur boy is finished. I just got to het the thing boxed and shipped and out to you. As the others just let me gather a few moneys and itll be off to you.

Theres also a few select good friends that have been waiting on their cases, one of you is because I havent gotten the case and buttons from you yet. The other is, well you know who you are and you know I'll make it up to you. We've discussed it greatly and you know a little more detail of whats been going on and as always Im happy youre so understanding. If I was waiting that long for something I probably would have killed someone. But hey..I am bribing you with one if a kind free stuff! Lol

As for the people that payed for shipping and still ate having to wait I am very embarrassed to say but due to the money issues I encoutered due to my old job being stupid and cutting our hours back so majorly I had to dab into my paypal to pay a bill or two here and there which is what happened to it. To make up for this delay, if you ever order from me again, which I hope you do because this will never be an issue again you will recieve free shipping for your order no matter how big it is. For extreme cases we can talk in private and work someyhing out when the time is right.

Thank you all for being so patient with me.

-Vex

Indiana

hey man, thanks for being communicative, and don't worry about the delay. i'm real excited to see the case!

matt's mind

no worries man. 

i hope things calm down a bit for you!

Louisiana

Thanks a lot guys and @matt things definitely are turning up. Ive been working a generic job I hate for about a year getting paid squat for it and the experience I have that was really shooting my sense of self worth down a lot. I just got a job in the cellphone and other wireless devices field which I have tons of experience in and the manager offered me pay that I couldnt turn down. I am very excited about this job. One more month of suffering I think and then everything will be smooyh sailing. And man Ive got sooo many plans for projects Im going to be working on, once Im caught up on everyones orders, since Ill finally have the money to fund them. smile