Melbourne, Australia
bryface wrote:

also we need a GIF of that awkward luke head turn

you know the one

Here you go:

Austin, Texas

Yessssssss

UK

Really cool, the video and music are really well made.

Milwaukee, WI

Sweet!  Had me laughing aloud a lot.  So many great parts!  MAN!  Great song.  Jacked for the new release.

Unsubscribe

Calavera is my new favorite poster.

Melbourne, Australia
herr_prof wrote:

Calavera is my new favorite poster.

Oh, you.

Chicago, IL

That cat head will haunt my dreams...

Los Angeles, CA

smile

Seattle, WA
Calavera wrote:
bryface wrote:

also we need a GIF of that awkward luke head turn

you know the one

Here you go:

Can I have a gif of the pizza box opening?

orange county, CA

Jesus i love you guys

Westfield, NJ

I like this video because it's a treasure trove of pop culture but also a huge shoutout to all the Internet semi-celebrities that have been supporting anamanaguchi for quite some time (and coincidentally, the chiptune scene in general). But moreover I like how it ends with people just rocking out to a great song. That ending captures the feeling of a live anamanaguchi show very nicely. It's not often these days you see people actually performing in a music video, and to see that in a chiptune video of all things, well, that's cool.

but let's be honest, it's crazier than gangnam style but still very tame compared to ponponpon. better luck next time smile

Last edited by Decktonic (Jan 9, 2013 4:47 pm)

Wilmington,NC

Sounds a hell of a lot like chiptunes.

would bang?

Melbourne, Australia
Dire Hit wrote:

Can I have a gif of the pizza box opening?

I'm just about to leave work, you'll have your gif first thing in the morning though smile (I work really hard).

Boulder, CO

meow?

Engerlander

Stoked for the new album. Sounds like this one was sample-based[?]. Reminds me of a Super Nintendo, more so than NES.

BK

I think they've been playing a bit with MilkyTracker as well as FastTracker II and LSDJ, which would explain the sample-based sound.