Chicago, IL

got the tape!:)

Madison, Alabama

This is flat-out lush. I wish I had something to play tapes on.

shanghai

thanks !!! any support is greatly appreciated, i funded the mastering and the artwork myself so anything i can claw back is a bonus.  But i think its worth it, it feels nice and wide/dynamic......im glad i got someone to master it, because when i master myself, i normally cant listen to it without flinching at the shitty bits haha

London, UK

Listened to this last night and it's absolutely ace. Straight from the Tri Angle / Evian Christ playbook, but with a melodic intent and attention to detail that eludes many people who attempt to nail this sound. Superb stuff, and looking forward to receiving the tape!!

England

slowed down raps are really creepy. i think i will listen to hip hop records at a slower speed rather than at a faster speed from now on.

shanghai

yeah man, you gotta love them screwed drowsy raps. man, its hard for me to not make twinkly chime music, the raps helped me keep the record morbid : )  @Matt - thanks alot for the kind words man, always nice to hear when you spend so long on a project !
For sure, this was heavily inspired by ze tri-angle guys but i was pretty vigilant to keep my own sounds on it too and not just rip that shit off, its easy to get carried away sometimes and lose your identity.....hope you enjoy the tape ! mine are on route to china from europe too, from what im told they look and sound awesome : )

Puerto Rico

Great release, reminds me of TNGHT, but creepier and better.

London, UK

Tape arrived yesterday! Looks great, and filed proudly alongside my Hel Audio and Digital Tapes smile

Downstate - hope you didn't think I was accusing you of being derivative, been listening to your stuff for years and your fingerprints are all over this! The sound's a very good fit for you. Keep up the good work...

shanghai

No not at all man, I took it as a big complement for sure. Glad it arrived safely. Cheers.

shanghai

Just wanted to say thanks to all that downloaded / or bought a tape. By all accounts the traffic on it was really great, tapes are all but sold out...... and on a personnal level im glad that it went down well here. I was a little apprehensive, seeing as its pretty different from the last album so cheers to you all. You have broad minds and good taste haha : P

shanghai

just a quick bump - only 2 tapes left !
thanks alot for the support and buying of ze tapes. im gonna feel way more legit when my shit is sold out : P
nothing more depressing than having a box of your own shit gathering dust under your bed lol