FRANCE

by the way could I send you some cash for priority mail, tracking number for my interface? I am very impatient ^^

ad-hell-aide

step-by-step breadboard tutorial on adding 5 pin MIDI socket to GenMDM with firmware 102.

http://little-scale.blogspot.com.au/201 … ut-to.html

ad-hell-aide
Aly James wrote:

by the way could I send you some cash for priority mail, tracking number for my interface? I am very impatient ^^

mate you've earned it by the efforts you put in. wanna ping me an email to remind me of your address?

- s

FRANCE
little-scale wrote:
Aly James wrote:

mate you've earned it by the efforts you put in. wanna ping me an email to remind me of your address?

- s

much respect
address PMed smile

United Kingdom

I love you guys.

Matthew Joseph Payne

SO. HAPPY.

ad-hell-aide

(:

Brighton

Can't wait til mine arrives smile)

Hi
I have a question about the midi mapping for Preset Recall from RAM
Will it work with a pot to switch between the presets, or does it need the exact value, like B0 09 08, B0 09 10 etc.
I was thinking I'd have a  pot for each channel for presets

ad-hell-aide

So with the RAM recall, it will recall EVERY time a CC value on CC#9 is received.

Not sure if that answers your question, but exact values are not required, only value ranges:

CC value 0 - 7 = instrument 1
CC value 8 - 15 = instrument 2
CC value 16 - 23 = instrument 3
CC value 24 - 32 = instrument 4

etc

The same is true for pretty much EVERY GenMDM parameter

Matthew Joseph Payne

In the wild

Gon' build it onto something more permanent this weekend THANK YOU!

yes, that answers it thanks
that's what I hoped
So I'll set the range of the pot to hex 0-78 to spread it evenly, because instrument 15= cc 112-127?

ad-hell-aide

eptheca, set the pot to move evenly from Channel X, CC 9, Value 0 - 119 to load instruments.

CC values 120 - 127 are basically a "storage" area for moving instruments to and from RAM during use in real time.

Hope that makes sense and is possible! otherwise I can always change how the RAM instrumentation is addressed.

If you load CC 120 - 127, then you will simply "load" the current instrument, i.e. no sound change (it's an area where the current channel sound settings are stored)

OK, thanks, makes sense and is possible smile

FRANCE

Guys that is good news! , loves the hardware of eptheca!.
Because in the end it is ALL about making music
Here is me demoing my upcoming FMDRIVE YM2612 VST live, with a keyboard and midi controllers, hope to do the same soon with the hardware smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

Just sequencing presets, but it works! Gonna try to squeeze some actual music into this thing whenever the little one takes a nap today...