Clifton Park, NY

Just finished this bad boy.

Blue Play it Loud DMG, Green 4x LED, Blue LED power light, Retro green screen cover, Clear green buttons, Black start/select buttons, internal prosound.

San Francisco
kitsch wrote:

conductive ink pens would be really interesting to try to add touch-points for different things.  alternative buttons, or whatever.

that drawing is very cool though Vex....

Is there any points on the dmg pcb that you can create instant glitches? i know its possible with a power starve. Also conductive pens have always intrigued me for things like this.

8BitAesthetics wrote:

Just finished this bad boy.

Blue Play it Loud DMG, Green 4x LED, Blue LED power light, Retro green screen cover, Clear green buttons, Black start/select buttons, internal prosound.

the blue DMG goes so well with the green big_smile
Mine also has a green backlight and neon green buttons.. so lovely.

awesome screen protector as well smile

Screen protector with green backlight looks nice, but on the second photo im looking on the backilight, and didnt you remove protection foil from backilight panel? or it's just protection foil from screen protector?

modshow wrote:

Screen protector with green backlight looks nice, but on the second photo im looking on the backilight, and didnt you remove protection foil from backilight panel? or it's just protection foil from screen protector?

looks like it's from the screen protector, as you can also see a fold on the right, outside the screen

ohh sure, this reflective foil on the right.... nvm, the whole mod looks very, very nice.i'm almost finish my mod of pocket. just waiting for back two labels. smile.

Oh Lordy, the GameBoy Playboy Issue #21 just arrived!
I wonder whats inside this ti----OH SHIT!

9-Heart wrote:

Those are beautiful.

Louisiana

Still one of my favorite color combos!

Melbourne, Australia
9-Heart wrote:

Oh Lordy, the GameBoy Playboy Issue #21 just arrived!
I wonder whats inside this ti----OH SHIT!

Holy hell-cakes. Someone label this NSFW!

Last edited by Calavera (Jan 31, 2013 2:35 am)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I cried a little.

Hey Vex, what kind of backilight panel did you use? How about free space inside console?

Murcia, Spain
Vex wrote:

Beautiful! Is that an official shell?

Detroit, Michigan
DogTag wrote:
Vex wrote:

Beautiful! Is that an official shell?

Yeah that's an Extreme Green Pocket

Spain

This is a little WIP. Transparent DMG spray painted red from the inside and sanded to make it look 'grungier'.

Maine

damn you make grunge look like an art mine looks like shit :C