Psydney, Australia

Good thing it's open source hey

Tokyo, Japan

Jesus, ill dive into that shit later tonight.

iLKke : Yep! When I get more time I'm going to have a good look through smile

ps. added [ and ] for octave up and down on macbook

Psydney, Australia

mk: Once you're done with setting up the keymap it can be included with the program to save other macbookworms the trouble

Tokyo, Japan

jp macbookworms! ultra specific. Any idea when the mac build of 1.6 is due? the only available mac build is from 2011...

Also, cant seem to get the keybindings working. They are just a txt file with no extension in a folder labeled "key" right?

Haha.. yeah it's more for macbook with JP109 keyboard layout..

Though, the delete commands should be OK. I think the problem is the underscore.. for me it's right next to the right shift button ..

Bottom row goes zxcvbnm,./_[SHIFT]   .. whatever is between comma dot and shift, make that the start and rshift the stop.
Then, [ and ] are right next to the return key and right above each other so they're pretty convenient for octave up and down..

Tokyo, Japan

Ok finally got my keymap sorted, im on a Japanese macbook pro soI have similar to minikomi but with a little n00bstar and a couple of others bits!

open file - F9
save file - F10
Inst up - @
Inst down - :
and a few other things

› keymap

I'm really loving this tracker! Cool sounds!

On mac the playback stops when cutting / pasting.. is that going to change in the next version? It's pretty hard to get a good flow going when you have to keep restarting playback

Tokyo, Japan

Suggest new features here apparently :

http://code.google.com/p/klystrack/issues/entry

Nice work with the keymap. I'll add it to the repo as soon as it is ready. smile

I need to contact the guy who maintains the Mac build, I don't have any kind of access to an Apple so it's lagging behind a bit.

Awesome! I'm really liking this .. such a fun sound engine to tweak

Tokyo, Japan
kometbomb wrote:

Nice work with the keymap. I'll add it to the repo as soon as it is ready. smile

I need to contact the guy who maintains the Mac build, I don't have any kind of access to an Apple so it's lagging behind a bit.

That would be awesome, thanks! cant wait to see 1.6 too.

Tokyo, Japan

Ok, I finally got around to installing windows as a dual boot, 1.6 has a bunch of nice little touches. The sequencer is much much nicer as it doesn't auto collapse. Trying not to go on a feature request bender.

Psydney, Australia

Pretty sure all suggestions are welcome, although there is of course zero guarantee that they will be implemented big_smile
Perhaps spend a little bit of time playing with it before you go on a bender.

Tokyo, Japan

Would "tshirt with kick ass Klystrack logo designed by ILKke" be a feature request?

Psydney, Australia

That sounds like a really good request, perhaps a catometer(tm) one as well!