Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Bit wish wrote:

Its the same gameboy, i did switch the circuit board out with a cleaner one, the original board had solder all over it.

What do you mean? Did the problem happen after you did this?

New Albany Indiana
nerdsome wrote:

You should show hi-res pictures of the circuit board.  Maybe someone can pick out the problem that way.

The only camera i have is a DSI. But im pretty sure ive fixed it already.

Chicago IL
Bit wish wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

well i hope you learned why you don't half-mod a gameboy when you have an event coming up

Ok, first of all, ive done a prosound before and i know the level of volume it puts out. I just took all the solder off and re-did it with new wire. For the even i just used bgb and had a line connected to the speakers. It wasn't as glorious but it worked.

if you've done it before why didn't you just use that game boy

New Albany Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Ok, first of all, ive done a prosound before and i know the level of volume it puts out. I just took all the solder off and re-did it with new wire. For the even i just used bgb and had a line connected to the speakers. It wasn't as glorious but it worked.

if you've done it before why didn't you just use that game boy

It is "that game boy".

New Albany Indiana

The RCA Doesn't work right, i think it has something to do with the Jacks, when i push down in their general area the sound starts to work and one of the little tabs that the wire is connected to is loose. Does it matter if its loose or not? The other one isnt.