Florida
theghostservant wrote:
n00bstar wrote:

the birth of chipmusic bollywood? that could be interesting smile

http://jtholen.bandcamp.com/album/when- … e-rainbows

Hahahaha, I'm in a meme sweet.

London
Carne wrote:

Thanks for the answers ! gwEm wherabout's did you play in Bangalore ? And how long ago was that ?

I played there in (I'm pretty sure) 2006, but it might have been 2007.

Forget exactly the name of the place, but it was in a bar, which had a very modern look inside.

People were very accepting of the 8bit sound, I feel sure that theres a good audience for chiptune in India.

gwEm wrote:
Carne wrote:

Thanks for the answers ! gwEm wherabout's did you play in Bangalore ? And how long ago was that ?

I played there in (I'm pretty sure) 2006, but it might have been 2007.

Forget exactly the name of the place, but it was in a bar, which had a very modern look inside.

People were very accepting of the 8bit sound, I feel sure that theres a good audience for chiptune in India.

Yeah I'm sure that when we make something happen it will go down well.

By the way if any chiptune performers come to India for travel or whatever, do give me a shout cuz we can sort shows out .

London

thats a generous offer, perhaps i will take you up on it as i would love to visit your country again!

Westfield, NJ
gwEm wrote:

It's the country that gave us this, after all:

Chicago, IL

My wife loves bollywood music and I have to say some of the beats are awesome, this is one of the best ones, wait for the beat to come in. There was a remix of it in Inside Man too (decent movie).

I'd been throwing around the idea of making some chiptune mixes of these songs, I guess I'm not the only one who thought of it.

On another note, if you've never seen a bollywood you're missing out one some crazy movie writing too! Like a movie that's two hours of a jennifer anniston-style romantic commedy, then  its suddenly revealed the main male character, her love interest , is an international terrorist, then you have two hours of insane battle scenes and jumping out of planes...i'm not knocking it either, i actually love that most of the time i have NO IDEA where bollywood movies are going!

Last edited by BeatScribe (Mar 12, 2013 1:45 pm)

Brazil
Decktonic wrote:
gwEm wrote:

It's the country that gave us this, after all:

That's all I think when I see India and chipmusic together.

I have some friends in India so i will contact with him and then tell you if found.

gwEm wrote:

thats a generous offer, perhaps i will take you up on it as i would love to visit your country again!

Yeah man well if you plan on anything don't forget to give me a shout on [email protected] !

Riverside, CA

Whatever happens, reenact this with chipmusic: