Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

Can anyone tell me an easy way to install the driver to my lsdj 64 smart card thanks

Chicago IL

first google hit for "ems 64mb gameboy smart card"

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/usb-64m-smart-card

which has all the links and instructions for installing the software

Thank you. Have you tried installing this driver? I mean I have been using LSDj for years, but never had this usb one. its a pain in the ass lol but thanks for your help I appreciate it! Hey by chance have you heard of the dragnderp cart?

Abandoned on Fire

So I figured out everything! woot! works like a charm. now where the fuck is drum tech.gb ? Its not for download anymore

@egr Useful info only please

canada

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2371/ … e-archive/ have a look in here.

>pixelh8

>pixelh8-fixed.zip

thank you! Hey guys also I need help hmm so I was fucking around with my smart cart cause I finally installed the driver. I have a bunch of saves on the card. how do I delete everything and just put lsdj back on? thanks! i need help quick I have a show tomorrow! ill be up late tonight hmm

The option to remove isnt working, however I can add. can someone help?

Chicago IL

there should be a format button. if you write to a page, it rewrites everyting, it doesn't really add or subtract data

Oh okay! Thank you. What if I want just one page to use? Like I dont wanna have two channels when I turn my gb on. I just want lsdj everytime I turn on. How do I write it that way? I'm not trying to be a noob I'm just naive to the tech part

Chicago IL

I put LSDJ on both pages, in case of problems for live sets (gets stuck on second page, one page gets corrupted, w/e).

DUDE thank you bro!!! smile Worked just perfect. Yeah Im using to carts! two gbs. lsdj on both pages like you told me and worked! and the other with death ray and nano synth/ shitwav But really man thank you!