Hello good people of the interwebs.

I run the merchandise stand at the Eindbaas events, where we usually sell some eindbaas shirts, some stuff of the acts playing that night, and some homemade gizmo's.

We've got a cool table, and quite a few interested people.

A lot of people seem to be interested in buying music, but the acts don't always bring cd's or whatnot themselves, so i thought, let's ask the internet!

So my plan is: if you want to sell / give away your cd / usbstick / tape / vinyl / bandcampcodes / stickers on Eindbaas, send them to me, and i'll put them on the table.
My plan is roughly this:

- You sent me some cd's
- You tell me the price you want to sell them for
- I'll make a Box o' cd's on the merch stand, if possible, I'll place an MP3 player there with some samples of the cd's, so people can have a listen
- If you sell something, I sent you the money via paypal minus 10%
- If you don't sell something, I can either send the cd's back (if you pay shipping) or simply keep them till the next Eindbaas (we do an Eindbaas every 3-4 months or so)

If you're interested, drop a line here, or send me a PM and we'll work something out smile

Last edited by Timbob (May 15, 2013 3:25 pm)

Utrecht, The Netherlands

Also: we will soon have our own EINDBAAS webshop!

IL, US

this is very tempting, might be fun to see how cheap i can price them and still get enough money back to cover shipping...

Since i'm showing up to the Event anyway i just will walk up to the table and place a bunch of handdrawn 9-Heart Stickers.
I just can't afford stickers with my logo. Well, i could, but these are one of a kind.
Will look like this & other designs:

9-Heart wrote:

Since i'm showing up to the Event anyway i just will walk up to the table and place a bunch of handdrawn 9-Heart Stickers.
I just can't afford stickers with my logo. Well, i could, but these are one of a kind.
Will look like this & other designs:

These are even cooler than printed stickers big_smile

shanghai

i have some nice shiny Farewell Static CD's - i shall send thee some for sure if you like.

http://downstate.bandcamp.com/album/far … cd-digital

can sell them babies cheap and i shall have some downstate stickers by then too of my new logo............yeah i got me a nice black metal font logo : )

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

i have some nicely packaged copies of space cadet i'd like to sell off…

http://starpilot.bandcamp.com/album/space-cadet

Sweet!
I'll send you guys a PM with info's smile

Just a small bump.
Had some people interested. And the more the merrier smile

hi smile i'd love to put something together to send! thanks for this thought.

ohgodno, Indiana

Im totally down to send out some CD's & Stickers, if i get my patchs soon to ill send a few

Awesomes!
Just send me a pm when you are ready to send stuff.
Make ik snappy, next Eindbaas is April 26th wink

Bump! Still interested!

just a friendly reminder.
offer still stands.

And if you're not on time for the next eindbaas, there will be loads more after that smile

Gorinchem, The Netherlands

I won't make the next one for sure, but I'm interested in the idea of selling some modded DMG's, if that's also an option. (I realize you're asking for music, but I figured I'd ask anyway.) Last one I attended was number 3 so I haven't gotten to see your shop yet. D=

ohgodno, Indiana
Timbob wrote:

just a friendly reminder.
offer still stands.

And if you're not on time for the next eindbaas, there will be loads more after that smile

PM me shipping shtuff imma send ya some CD/sticker pack with Cassettes also