Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Okay, this cesspit of hatred has got to be calmed AGAIN. Seriously, did everyone regress to being 14 again this last week?

}~~Let's say some times when we felt loved by the chip community~~{

I felt loved when I released an album to get money to wash my clothes and people gave me money to wash my clothes.

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (Mar 25, 2013 10:14 am)

Gosford, Australia

i felt loved when i played in melbourne and people seemed like they were enjoying themselves at least a little bit!
also the reception my last ep got was surprisingly good, cheers errbody

UK, Leicester

I felt loved when introduced the band to chip, and the first song I wrote and they responded with "This is actually pretty fucking cool" and "We can use this"

Last edited by Alpine (Mar 25, 2013 10:30 am)

Melbourne, Australia

I felt loved when Celcius patted me on the back after my first little performance and said "The chip scene here in Melbourne is very inclusive, you're one of the family now, man!"

There was also another time, but if I wrote that down, it'd sound more like I was bragging.
I'll just say Melbourne is awesome.

New Albany Indiana

I felt loved when people called me shit and bloowwizard.

ohio gozaimasu

I felt loved when Bit wish wasn't a passive-aggressive fuck

oh wait

ohio gozaimasu

In all seriousness I felt loved when some dude messaged me about how he loved my EP and that he was telling all his friends about it. I don't really even like it myself but that still made me feel cool.

Los Angeles, CA

I felt loved that time at BRKfest when we had a rad mosh pit for Saskrotch.

And that time I walked 3 miles into New Jersey with Fumu just because.

And that time I went to Philly and everyone was waving around backlit electronics during my set instead of lighters.

I love you guys, even when we're dicks to each other.  Especially then.

New Albany Indiana

I love dicks

Boulder, CO

I love how everyone gets butthurt over everything all the time.

Seattle, WA US

I love how Andrew Kilpatrick is the homie and is about to release my shitz and how Love Through Cannibalism is his homie who hooked it up with the rad artwork, thus now making him my homie

Seattle, WA US

I also love everybody who came out to the SXSW showcase and danced to my set... even though the cops got called twice during it for noise complaints and my volume was straight garbage. Means a lot heart

Los Angeles, CA

Trash80 bought me dinner and a margarita at some fancy Mexican restaurant in San Diego last year, I was feelin' some love right there.

Seattle, WA US

^classy a f

Joliette, QC, Canada

I felt love when I talk to other chipmusicians at shows and they recognize me when I say my artist name !!! smile

vancouver, canada

the massive orgy that one time was pretty neat